Game Golf Pro Coming!

In that case just turn the medallion on couple of mins before you tee off and play, don't use the app, good luck mate

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Well supposedly some manual updating of tags needed done. However in 2 separate occasions that didn't work. They had me try to uninstall the app and reinstall it as well as disconnect the medallion from Bluetooth and reconnect.
As of this morning no luck and with 6 hours of wasted time into this I told them I wanted a working unit or a refund.

Well supposedly some manual updating of tags needed done. However in 2 separate occasions that didn't work. They had me try to uninstall the app and reinstall it as well as disconnect the medallion from Bluetooth and reconnect.
As of this morning no luck and with 6 hours of wasted time into this I told them I wanted a working unit or a refund.
Your not the only one with those types of issues, I'm sure they will sort it out, I had better results updating one tag at a time I just kept tapping the magnet until it worked some will update straight away others you need to mess around with

Your not the only one with those types of issues, I'm sure they will sort it out, I had better results updating one tag at a time I just kept tapping the magnet until it worked some will update straight away others you need to mess around with

Yeah they claim even though I did them all already and did all of the updates that they didn't all update so need to do them again one by one which now that doesn't even work right. I really think it's the medallion

At last. Hopefully this works, I’ve had terrible experiences so far, missed shots, extra shots..........total waste of money so far. Note the part that I’ve put in bold print.

TO OUR VALUED GAME GOLF PRO COMMUNITY

I want to start by sharing some great news with you. The USGA has passed a ruling that GAME GOLF PRO is officially "Permitted under the Rules of Golf” for use in competition.

I also want to give an update to all of our loyal and valued GAME GOLF PRO users about the performance of our new system and to address the feedback that we have received since our launch.

We are aware that some users have had challenges using PRO. We hold ourselves to very high standards to ensure that we deliver the ultimate experience to our users. After extensive research, we are now confident that we have identified the cause of these issues and have developed a new firmware available to download today. By receiving this email, you will be one of the first to use this new firmware and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this specific firmware update is designed to teach and tailor our machine learning algorithms to your swing and pre-shot routine. The setup may require up to one hour of your time and in an effort to ensure the greatest level of success, we ask that you play at least 6 rounds of golf over the next 6 weeks. During this time, we will need your help to mark every shot that you hit on the course. We have created instructional videos to help guide you through this. The more rounds of golf that are played, the stronger these algorithms become as they learn about your tendencies on the course.

We are targeting another firmware release June 10th. Once updated, this new, specific firmware will provide all GAME GOLF PRO users with an optimal experience using the data and insights that we collect over the next 6 weeks.

To show our appreciation for all your feedback and patience, we will send you a brand new PRO unit in June. With your help, we will have the best shot tracking system in the industry that delivers real value to your rounds of golf.

Please click the button below for further instructions on how to download the new firmware update and what is required as you play.

At last. Hopefully this works, I’ve had terrible experiences so far, missed shots, extra shots..........total waste of money so far. Note the part that I’ve put in bold print.

TO OUR VALUED GAME GOLF PRO COMMUNITY

I want to start by sharing some great news with you. The USGA has passed a ruling that GAME GOLF PRO is officially "Permitted under the Rules of Golf” for use in competition.

I also want to give an update to all of our loyal and valued GAME GOLF PRO users about the performance of our new system and to address the feedback that we have received since our launch.

We are aware that some users have had challenges using PRO. We hold ourselves to very high standards to ensure that we deliver the ultimate experience to our users. After extensive research, we are now confident that we have identified the cause of these issues and have developed a new firmware available to download today. By receiving this email, you will be one of the first to use this new firmware and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this specific firmware update is designed to teach and tailor our machine learning algorithms to your swing and pre-shot routine. The setup may require up to one hour of your time and in an effort to ensure the greatest level of success, we ask that you play at least 6 rounds of golf over the next 6 weeks. During this time, we will need your help to mark every shot that you hit on the course. We have created instructional videos to help guide you through this. The more rounds of golf that are played, the stronger these algorithms become as they learn about your tendencies on the course.

We are targeting another firmware release June 10th. Once updated, this new, specific firmware will provide all GAME GOLF PRO users with an optimal experience using the data and insights that we collect over the next 6 weeks.

To show our appreciation for all your feedback and patience, we will send you a brand new PRO unit in June. With your help, we will have the best shot tracking system in the industry that delivers real value to your rounds of golf.

Please click the button below for further instructions on how to download the new firmware update and what is required as you play.

bummer I havent received that email yet. Also sounds like based on this email they rushed this out to market and had way too many bugs left to sort out.

Im supposed to do a factory reset and start the process over and see if the stuff magically works. Im going to try that today (and play saturday) if that doesnt work Im sending it back.

Certainly sounds like they rushed it out Mike (and wasn’t it late anyway ?)

I’ll give it a go. I’m wondering if hitting every club on the range will ‘teach’ it. I know I won’t get distances but don’t think it needs it for these purposes ?

Well officially throwing in the towel. Did the reset as they advised and started over. Now only 10 of 14 tags are pairing correctly. Emailed support for a refund otherwise it will be time to open dispute with amex

Well officially throwing in the towel. Did the reset as they advised and started over. Now only 10 of 14 tags are pairing correctly. Emailed support for a refund otherwise it will be time to open dispute with amex
Sorry to hear that, i done the same in the end just wasn't worth the hassle I'm now looking for an alternative

Sorry to hear that, i done the same in the end just wasn't worth the hassle I'm now looking for an alternative

Yeah I just need them to start replying to my emails now since they basically stopped replying

Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

I had a nightmare of a time getting clubs paired, took the better part of 3 days (on and off) to get 13/14 paired. I emailed them about it and they told me they would send a few replacement tags. That was probably 1-2 weeks ago and haven't seen the tags in the mail yet.

I've been using it with the 13 clubs (I rarely use a 4 iron anyways) for about 5 rounds so far. For the first few rounds, it really did need a LOT of babysitting via the Live app. It seems to be getting better the more I use it. My main issue at the moment is that it doesn't track any of my putts. The first few rounds it was adding a bunch of extra putts every hole (presumably when I'd set the putter down, bump it, etc.) and now it doesn't seem to be picking any of them up. Any tips for this?

A message I got from one of their support members when I was voicing my concerns -
"I acknowledge we’ve had some teething issues but equally there are many who’re playing over 30 rounds already. We are a few updates off full detection."

Hopefully the product can improve with the "updates" he is speaking of. I'd like to eventually be able to use the system without my phone, as I did with the previous "Game Golf Live" system.

Support replied back saying I needed to:

Uninstall and reinstall the app
Then reset the medallion

Did both..updated firmware on medallion and still not working.

Sent a reply email that I surrender and either need a refund so I can buy something from another company or need a brand new unit (since my medallion is always looking for gps signal I think it's bad too and just not the tags).

We will see

I did the same thing, I had 3 that would not pair, so like you, I am out. Looking for a better low profile option.

I did the same thing, I had 3 that would not pair, so like you, I am out. Looking for a better low profile option.
Did you return yours yet? Curious if they try to play hardball on a refund

Did you return yours yet? Curious if they try to play hardball on a refund

I had a different situation, I had the live version and then was selected to be a beta tester for the Pro. I was able to keep it and once it was released I had to reset it and then the tags would not all pair and customer service was spotty.

I had a different situation, I had the live version and then was selected to be a beta tester for the Pro. I was able to keep it and once it was released I had to reset it and then the tags would not all pair and customer service was spotty.
Ahhh ok...the customer service has been borderline awful. And a Google search of the system gives the same kind of negative feedback sadly

For me 6 wouldn't pair after an update I sent them all back to have 9 returned one of they 9 wouldn't pair, I just gave up after having to heavily edit every round, im using live again,
the thing with getting a new system is I have over 100 rounds of data in game golf

im using live again,

Does your Live version work well with the app? My app still doesn't work right; I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. Now, I'm waiting for the next suggestion from their support team.

Does your Live version work well with the app? My app still doesn't work right; I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. Now, I'm waiting for the next suggestion from their support team.
Its a bit fiddly, when uploading the rounds I turn my screen timeout to 20mins and be patient and it normally works OK, I don't use the app during a round just the device

Paired mine yesterday 13 of 14 paired, so I have the 4 iron unpaired atm.

I never used the app, just turned it on and waited until the white light was by itself, and just played. When finished I downloaded off my device to my computer, exactly like the GG original, and edited the round the same way. It actually worked pretty good, other than having way too many putts. I probably deleted 20+ putts.

But for a first outing it went pretty well. I'll try the app tonight or tomorrow and report.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/shifty/round/2600118

I am experiencing these issues now as well. The app records the first 3 holes and then nothing .. I don't believe there was any interference with anything else, but I did play music thru Bluetooth and may have started that on the 2nd or 3rd hole

I emailed support for suggestions

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cant find the darn charge from 1/4 to actually dispute it lol

I am experiencing these issues now as well. The app records the first 3 holes and then nothing .. I don't believe there was any interference with anything else, but I did play music thru Bluetooth and may have started that on the 2nd or 3rd hole

I emailed support for suggestions

Their first suggestion to me was to reinstall the app, which I'd done multiple times with no changes to its behavior.

Their next suggestion was to reset the device itself, using a paperclip to press the reset button while holding the power button down. I haven't tried this yet; it doesn't really make sense to me that the app would be affected by this. The device logs my shots as expected. How will resetting it fix the app?

I remember when I was testing this out. I have the old live version and never used the app. I wanted to make sure I could do the same with the new pro. I played most of my rounds without using the app (never opened it) and only a few with the app launched.

From what I can tell, having to launch the app while playing wasn't necessary...just figured less to go wrong.

I played along side a guy that was using the Arccos system today. Needless to say, I think I'm going to be switching over.

Their first suggestion to me was to reinstall the app, which I'd done multiple times with no changes to its behavior.

Their next suggestion was to reset the device itself, using a paperclip to press the reset button while holding the power button down. I haven't tried this yet; it doesn't really make sense to me that the app would be affected by this. The device logs my shots as expected. How will resetting it fix the app?
They have had me try the paperclip thing twice and it hasn't helped yet. Now they have just stopped replying.

Back