Game Golf - THP List

Waiting for the courses to open... So close...

Just couldnt imagine my course closing. I feel like I play better golf in winter I'd be devastated!

I am shane posey on game golf
One round in and I love this thing
It is rather ego deflating when you play in wet conditions though lol

I have gotten 3 rounds on this so far and really like it. I was initially hesitant to start it up but I love the stat feature and how I can compare game to certain handicap numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/srx700xxx

Twenty four rounds in so far. I have been playing hurt for much of it but that isn't going to stop me. Bought a cart pass this year, so I got to get my money's worth. :banghead:

Which reminds me ... I need to retag all my clubs. I've made significant bag changes since I started using GG.

Picked one up last week and it charged fine. Played my round and nothing registered when I plugged it into my computer. Could have been something I did. But now it will not charge and when plugged in it has a solid red light and a flashing white light. This happen to anyone on here??

It is starts working my name is TBaker34 on there

I still don't own the system, but will be using their app an the Apple Watch app for GPS this year. Like to have the Apple Health integration as well.

Looking at buying game golf, do they have sales very often? Should I wait for one or just buy it?

Here is the link to my profile. Keep in mind I play year 'round but in some pretty cold and wet conditions over the winter so I only use Game Golf starting in the Spring then through the fall for almost all of my rounds.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/phil75070

Just got my Game Golf and have started tagging my clubs. I tried the app last Tuesday and had a lot of trouble with it freezing up on me. Ended up I just quit using it.

Still pondering this. Those of you that have bought it still happy with and using it?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Question for all of the Game Golf users. I plan on picking up this week, would you guys recommend the live or classic version. Is the live worth the extra money?

Question for all of the Game Golf users. I plan on picking up this week, would you guys recommend the live or classic version. Is the live worth the extra money?

Live is worth it, can be had for very cheap

I have used mine almost exclusively in classic mode since I got it (I have the live version). I just have no use for the live mode. I find it very unintrusive in classic mode, and I don't have to use precious phone battery by running the GPS all the time.

If the prices are comparable though, might as well go with the Live version.

I bought the classic. Cannot wait to use this.

I have used mine almost exclusively in classic mode since I got it (I have the live version). I just have no use for the live mode. I find it very unintrusive in classic mode, and I don't have to use precious phone battery by running the GPS all the time.

If the prices are comparable though, might as well go with the Live version.

Does the live versions give you course yardage?

Does the live versions give you course yardage?

Yes on your phone. I like using skydroid for gps myself as it uses less battery, and the gps overlay is better as you can customize distances to objects, trees, water, layup zones, etc.

I just use the Classic, but really you should edit your round asap or you'll forget some things. With the live version, you can edit on the go. But I'd think that would slow down the round.

Back