Game of Thrones prequel - House of the Dragon

The first was meh. First like the picked a weird point in the story to start. Is it just because they wanted a queen instead of a king?

Looks like finally some action next week

Last scene and then preview for next week; it's about to go down.

The first was meh. First like the picked a weird point in the story to start. Is it just because they wanted a queen instead of a king?
We’re rewatching GoT right now and there’s been a few mentions of Daemon early on. I think the people we’re seeing here were some of the final dragon riders. I think that has to do with the starting point

I enjoyed episode 2 a lot, the cast is great and I like how quickly they are progressing with the story.

So far I've really enjoyed it

This has been really well done so far. I am enjoying it much more than I thought I would.

Sooo I've been waiting on this one, seems from what you guys are saying it may be worth the watch. Might wait till I can binge though but added to the list.

So far it’s been done very well. The preview for episode 4 looks like things are about to start getting real good.

Daemon doesn't show up until the end of the episode, doesn't say an effin' word and still manages to be a complete bad-ass and steal the show. Sure, he can be a complete psychopath but that was awesome.

I know the ultimate endings for these characters based on reading the book and their ASOIAF wiki pages. I won't spoil anything, but assuming this runs more than one season, I'm trying to figure out how they'll end this season with the "oh-sh!t" moment that brings everyone back.

Haven't started this yet waiting for a few more episodes so I can do some binging, looking forward to it.

Meh. Just seems like GoT 2.0 to me.

I enjoyed episode 2 a lot, the cast is great and I like how quickly they are progressing with the story.

Jumping ahead in years per seen. It is improving but am still not completely sold. Probably not their fault. I was a big fan of the last series till the end ruined it completely.. Some bitter taste left.

I watched the 1st two episodes back to back and finished the third.... I am a big fan. Even though I have read the book this is based on, it is very well done and I like how they are laying out the story. Really fleshing it out. When each episode finishes I am looking forward to the next.

Jumping ahead in years per seen. It is improving but am still not completely sold. Probably not their fault. I was a big fan of the last series till the end ruined it completely.. Some bitter taste left.
I'm still very upset about the final seasons and how far they started to deviate from the books. I just can't wait for book 6 to finally come out some day.

The new season is a story told over many years so they kind of have to film it this way. I'm still enjoying it and I feel like they are doing a good job of building the drama from episode to episode.

The poor CGI is giving me some trouble.......

I'm still very upset about the final seasons and how far they started to deviate from the books. I just can't wait for book 6 to finally come out some day.

The new season is a story told over many years so they kind of have to film it this way. I'm still enjoying it and I feel like they are doing a good job of building the drama from episode to episode.
I have series doubts the book series will ever be finished.

Sooo.

That was a lot to take in. :LOL:

The political intrigue is every bit of the original GoT.

I am so lost with this season. One minute the princess is 14 and about to get married and the next episode she is 30 with 3 kids and one in the oven…

what the hell is going on?

I am so lost with this season. One minute the princess is 14 and about to get married and the next episode she is 30 with 3 kids and one in the oven…

what the hell is going on?
They are trying g to cover a lot of ground. I actually don’t mind it.

Back