Game of Thrones prequel - House of the Dragon

I am still trying my best to get into the show. The way things have unfolded, I just can't connect with many of the characters just yet, so its been difficult.

Is this the darkest show ever shot? Can't even tell what's going on on the screen, and half the characters are pale with white hair.

Is this the darkest show ever shot? Can't even tell what's going on on the screen, and half the characters are pale with white hair.
I was telling my wife that last night too. I thought my tv was broken for a bit.

The episode was pretty awesome though.

I was telling my wife that last night too. I thought my tv was broken for a bit.

The episode was pretty awesome though.
Was so annoyed at the darkness then it really picked up into an awesome episode.

I was annoyed at the actor changes as well at first but I adapted quickly and think they are actually a benefit to the show. The characters are very different now and are run down from the disfunction of the house. I think it's pretty compelling the way they have displayed those changes with new actors. I didn't think they would be able to pull off a story that takes place over such a long period of time but IMO they are doing a fantastic job. It's a unique approach and I am really enjoying it.

Yeah, same thing they did for the long night episode in GoT. Can't believe they didn't learn from it.

bUt MuH aRt!

spnge bob dark.jpg

I thought it was just me! So dark you couldn't even see the characters face.

We will see if they can land it better than game of thrones. But this show is just fantastic tonight now.

Has the last episode come out yet? Haven't started the show and likely won't until I can binge it.

Has the last episode come out yet? Haven't started the show and likely won't until I can binge it.

2 more weeks I believe

I think the best line of the show Sunday was:

"Say it..."

I am still torn on my thoughts on this show. Just has really made me feel the need to watch it every Sunday.

How come Daemon is the only one who hasn’t aged?

I am still torn on my thoughts on this show. Just has really made me feel the need to watch it every Sunday.

Not that there needs to be any logic to it but he was supposed to be late 20's/early30s and is now in his mid 40s. Probably the one charactar that wouldn't change that much.

But mostly.

He's not the only one who hasn't aged. In fact the only people that have aged are Alicent, Rhaenyra, the kids, and Viserys. Everyone else looks exactly the same.

I am still trying my best to get into the show. The way things have unfolded, I just can't connect with many of the characters just yet, so its been difficult.
It is moving fast. Hard to connect with anyone except maybe 2 or 3 characters. But there are a ton.

over all I am still a fan.

Wow, it looks like I'm in the minority here because it's felt slow moving to me. I can't remember how GOT season one started but I don't remember it feeling so slow. This has had some good parts but I don't feel as engaged as I was with GOT.
I still need to watch 7 and 8 but I agree with this. I'm really bored with this.

Best part of Episode 8 was when Amond tried to step at the Strong Boys & Damon stepped in the middle. Bargain Basement Damon (Amond) didn’t want that smoke.

Back