BriMac

Bullet Bleeders
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fluctuates
Here’s a screen shot of my Shot Scope data. Looks like I have some issues at the top and bottom of the bag. Possibly in the middle too - hah! Would like to hear what some folks would change in the set. I will sit back and listen for a bit.

Some background - I rarely full swing the 50 and the other wedges. If faced with 120 and below, I like a more controlled effort. The 3w data is from an Epic Flash, which I just traded in for a Mavrik 4W, that only has 1 round, and I didn’t have my watch so not included in the data.8442E43C-08F4-448A-9CA5-D0D6D6CA9B33.png

These numbers look fine to me on the course. It's not something you can compare to a true gapping session where you're finding out what your full shots are with each club. You're playing outside in the elements, hitting uphill/downhill, sidehill lies, rough/fairway etc. so it's hard to say that the gaps need to be tightened or loosened. Not to mention if you hit 75% shots or 90% shots, which Shot Scope and others won't take into consideration. I would take this data into a local fitter and do a gap testing. If your full shots show similar results, you can then determine what clubs need to be changed.

Back