Garage Simulator Crew

I was working on my swing in my garage earlier and had a thought. I wonder if there'd be a way to rig up my phone from the ceiling to film my swing. I've always found that view informative when seeing pros swing.

Finally bought a Little Buddy 18,000 btu propane heater for the sim room/workshop. Came with the 6' hose so I can hook up a 20lbs tank. It even has a blower on it. Really heats up the 400 sq ft room quickly on high and keeps it warm when switched to low.

Finally bought a Little Buddy 18,000 btu propane heater for the sim room/workshop. Came with the 6' hose so I can hook up a 20lbs tank. It even has a blower on it. Really heats up the 400 sq ft room quickly on high and keeps it warm when switched to low.
I dug out the heater for mine tonight too. Getting cold too early this year.

And I'm going to need some warmth to hook up the projector present the wife just surprised me with. 😁

I turned the heat on low in my garage in FL today. It was all the way down into the 60s in the garage 😂

Went a bit mental yesterday and hit a few hundred balls and played 27 holes.

Driver is just **** right now but my irons are fantastic.

Well, eff it. Sigpro Softy 4x7 on the way lol

New to golf and had PLENTY of space in the basement, so, being the nerd that I am, recently built a simulator. Went with the Garmin R10, Carl's Place screen and enclosure (that was heavily discounted), BenQ TH671ST projector, budget 3060 gaming laptop, and the Dura-Pro Perfect Reaction mat. Paired all this with GSPro and I'm thrilled with the result. Think I spent right about $4K total. Sold an old mountain bike that I was no longer riding to pay for nearly half of that.

My only problem now is that I get obsessive and hit WAY too many balls and am dealing with all sorts of overuse aches and pains. I've got to get better at limiting myself AND stretching before sessions.

Anyhow, I'm loving this forum and would be happy to answer any questions re: my sim build.

Last edited:
Do most here use some type of ball holder or just hit one ball grab it and hit the same again?

Do most here use some type of ball holder or just hit one ball grab it and hit the same again?
My mat came with the world's cheapest and flimsiest ball tray, so I keep a few balls in that, but I find myself just grabbing the same ball over and over again since it essentially comes right back to me.

I do find myself hitting the same ball over and over, but they get marked up and destroyed rather quickly.

IMG_0653.jpeg

My only problem now is that I get obsessive and hit WAY too many balls and am dealing with all sorts of overuse aches and pains.

I have the same issue. I tend to hit 300+ in a session and it's not good later. 😬

I just use the one at the moment.

Okay #GarageSimCrew members.
Help me here.
Who is part of this awesome thread and movement that is
A: A 2024 Albatross Club Member
B: Was not in the SkyTrak Experience in 2023

Yes, and was not
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Help me here.

This Guy!

Although my setup is in the basement.

Help me here.
oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

However, I already have a Skytrak+ unit.

Help me here.
Keep them coming.

Back