Garage Simulator Crew

Okay guys.
Thanks for the info.

For those that are AC members, you will be getting a PM from @GolferGal for some info to receive one of the THP Garage Sim Crew metal signs to go in there.

You can see these in the SkyTrak Experience live update thread. Not everybody will get one, but some will and we look forward to seeing them hung.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Those signs are awesome and would be a great touch to anyone's setup, good luck everyone.

Okay guys.
Thanks for the info.

For those that are AC members, you will be getting a PM from @GolferGal for some info to receive one of the THP Garage Sim Crew metal signs to go in there.

You can see these in the SkyTrak Experience live update thread. Not everybody will get one, but some will and we look forward to seeing them hung.
Ohhhhh yes! Just what the garage needs.

Amaze GIF

I may like metal signs a little. 😂

IMG_0831.jpeg

So cool!!! THP stepping up again! Can’t wait to see who gets to add an awesome piece to their set ups!

Really cool gesture dropping some signs on people.

Okay guys.
Thanks for the info.

I kind of thought that's where this may be going and it's AWESOME!

PXL_20231003_134154677.jpg

Okay #GarageSimCrew members.
Help me here.
Who is part of this awesome thread and movement that is
A: A 2024 Albatross Club Member
B: Was not in the SkyTrak Experience in 2023
rob riggle raise hand GIF by Team Coco

Reactions: JB
Test hung my Ace HiQ screen yesterday and ordered my Sigpro Softy mat this morning. I would not have considered these products if not for THP. Thanks for the recommendations.

Ordered my Sigpro hitting strip over a week ago and it hasn't been shipped yet. :(

Ordered my Sigpro hitting strip over a week ago and it hasn't been shipped yet. :(

I imagine they're slammed from BF/CM orders. No shipping update on my Softy mat yet either.

This spring I (and by I, I mean my buddy with more swing speed) sent a ball through my screen, I was able to limp through until golf season but I finally ordered my new screen. I'm going a bit bigger, switched to a side mount garage door opener (which I highly recommend even if you're not setting up a sim) and will be re-doing my sim when that comes in. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I will have a better setup than I have for a while and I'll share pics here of course.

Excited to put up the Garage Sim Crew sign.

oh wow. Awesome. If I'm selected it will be in a prominent spot on my wall. :)
Just missed this one.
But stay tuned, we have big and awesome plans for the Garage Sim Crew this coming year.

Just missed this one.
But stay tuned, we have big and awesome plans for the Garage Sim Crew this coming year.
I stream like 2-3 times a week. Too Bad. Will be watching for other opportunities. Thanks for all you guys do! We all appreciate it.

I ordered my screen from them, and it took a long time to ship. Had to email after they missed the shipping window listed on the site, but they got it out the next day.

Back