Gareth Maybin - Trick Shots

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
Just to illustrate how far out of our world professional golfers really are, here's a European Tour player that most of you will have never heard off, showing off some of his skills, shooting a trailer for one of his sponsors.

The question - last shot, real or fake? :D

Great video - I say REAL on the last shot!

I wonder how many takes it took for each one. If he was really that good, he would be No.1 in the world. I always take video's with a grain of salt.

I'm sure they took a few takes, but I wouldn't say being good at trick shots makes you automatically good in tournament play. There are plenty of guys who make a living touring trick shot shows who couldn't make it in even the lower pro ranks.

I don't think that last shot was real but very cool to watch.

i reckon i could do all of that......nae bother.. :lying:

That was fun to watch, thanks for the video

I don't think that last shot was real but very cool to watch.

agreed, I don't think it was real either, but super fun to watch the whole thing!

Of all the shots, I wish I could hit the one out of the bunker into a target the size of a rubbish bin.

Of all the shots, I wish I could hit the one out of the bunker into a target the size of a rubbish bin.

Even if it took 10 takes, that is very good. The misses were all probably better than I could have done in 20 tries.

Even if it took 10 takes, that is very good. The misses were all probably better than I could have done in 20 tries.

Exactly right.. That video was awesome

Tap tap taparoo

Nice trick shots but that last one is faked. You can tell by the "jerky" camera in 2 spots in my opinion...

Great video...thanks for posting!

these guys have way to much free time on their hands but i guess all work and no play is no fun

Very cool video. I would say real on the last shot, but who knows how many takes it took.

That was wicked kool. Fake or real its a favorite of mine now.

Awesome video, thanks for sharing. That guy was nuts for teeing the ball with his mouth.

Back