Garmin R10 and Bushnell Launch Pro

TWNG

Reaction score
Eager to hear more about the recent announcements for launch monitor products by these 2 companies and what they will bring.

Garmin has announced the new R10 launch monitor (doppler based) and simulator that will come out soon with a price point of $599. Will be interesting to see how it performs, as the price puts it right with the Rapsodo MLM, but offers additional golf simulator functionality to use it with E6 connect or other simulation apps. So, seems to offer more than the Rapsodo at the same price point, but will have to wait and see on the accuracy. The Rapsodo MLM accuracy is not the greatest from my experience. Hoping the R10 might offer enough over the Rapsodo.

And Bushnell Launch Pro, collaboration with Foresight will be interesting. Not sure on the price point, but looks to be more expensive. Not sure if it will be priced over $2000, so over Skytrak and Mevo +, or if they will try to go under that, to price it in between the MLM and the Skytrack/Mevo+. Saw one comment that it will likely be higher than the Skytrak and Mevo +. Also, since it is a collaboration with Foresight, then likely camera based, instead of doppler. Assume it can also be used as a golf simulator to play some virtual game too.

Nice to have some new innovation in this area. Hope they can make some big advancements in accuracy and functionality for the price points.

I have heard the Launch Pro is around the $3000 range

I know there has been strong pre-orders for the R10, me included, so feedback should start within the next few weeks. I'll have it side by side with my Mevo (original) and excited to see the comparison...

I know there has been strong pre-orders for the R10, me included, so feedback should start within the next few weeks. I'll have it side by side with my Mevo (original) and excited to see the comparison...

Given that it sounds like the Launch Pro will come in at a higher price point, and more than I would want to spend, then I will be very interested to see how the Garmin performs against your Mevo and also against the Rapsodo and Sky Caddie SC300i.

The R10 looks awesome. Reviews online have been very good too. Excited to hear from anyone that gets one.

Back