Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$4.48 today when I got gas for the lawn mower.

Diesel up to $5.57.

Filled up at Shell for $4.35 a gallon last night.

4.56 Sunday.

I just drove from Tampa to upstate NY. Gas was cheapest in Georgia. Most expensive was Pennsylvania. I got gas in Florida, Georgia, Virginia and Pennsylvania. Paid 4.99 in PA,, 4.30 in GA

5.09 in Northeast ohio! Wish the stockmarket did this everyday, not the gas prices!

Welcome to the NEW and ever lasting high gas prices or until the next presidential election. Spent $51.13 to fill up to 5 gal gas containers with premium for my mower and lawn equipment...
We are a political free forum. Please refrain from bringing any political discussions into threads. Thanks you.

We are very close to £2 per litre for our fuel where I am here in the UK now, and there is every chance it could go higher still according to the news

Over 4.50 in Kentucky

5.12 yesterday.

We are ******.

Driving by the gas station nearest to home on my way to work this morning.... $5.19 which is up 10 cents from yesterday.

For you guys that need to put premium in your vehicle, are you still only using it or going down to mid grade at all?

Gas is about $5.10 in the Cincinnati area.

Paid $4.49 last night at Walmart. Ugh. It was $4.59 right across the street so I imagine our Walmart will change soon. I cry a little each time we fill up.

$4.70.

4 state march today....PA is at 5.09 CT 4.99 RI 4.89 MA 4.99....Given the differing State taxes on gas....HTF do they have prices so close.

I did a double take today. $5.799 for premium. I may be detuning my car back to factory.

Filled up $4.83 at Costco but should have filled up by home. Upside was offering $0.40 off per gallon at a local station for $4.59!

Filled up $4.83 at Costco but should have filled up by home. Upside was offering $0.40 off per gallon at a local station for $4.59!
My price at Costco today was 5.99

My price at Costco today was 5.99
Check out the Upside app! You’ll still pay California prices, but at least you’ll get a little bit back!

Back