Gas Prices: What are you paying?

1655385372848.png

$4.64 at Holiday in Deerwood MN. Just under $140.00 to gas my truck 😭

I never ket my truck below a half tank! I fill it up then,
I just don’t know what’s going to change. If it gets over 5 for regular in most states eventually, how much more will everything become? Groceries and everything else is just going crazy right now with inflation.

I actually just got into an argument with a Sallie Mae representative on my son’s loans. Had to fill out a personal financial statement so he could change the terms and the rep said they only allot 150 to 200 a month per person for food when single. Really? You think someone can survive on $5 dollars a day for food? Have you seen what groceries cost right now.

That's a good argument! The way our economy is organized, fuel leads the way! I don't care if it's petroleum based or solar! Both are limited! I have read articles where some scientists argue that solar cannot be the total solution! There are other thag clai that it can be!

Went up to $5.09 at our cheapest station in town. B******s.

$4.69 today 😑

$3.93 today. Hope the downward trend continues. I think the highest it got to around here was $5.29.

All the resident RWNJ’s that were crying about high gas prices have been pretty quiet since the prices have been dropping for the last 13 days.
Probably the same ones crying about baby formula too.

Dropped to 1.909 per litre yesterday.

All the resident RWNJ’s that were crying about high gas prices have been pretty quiet since the prices have been dropping for the last 13 days.

I see you really learned your lesson during your timeout from the forum haha

Last edited:

We have asked you numerous times to stop with the politics. Since you simply can’t help yourself, it’s time to go.

I wonder if/when the dust settles, what will be the new normal for gas prices?

Still $4.799 here, only $0.20 off the highs. Filled up with 88 last week for $3.969 and haven’t noticed a drop off in MPG so may check that out next time I need to fill up. Just started working remotely 4 days a week so that’ll help.

We are down to $5.100 for a gallon of 87 regular unleaded. That's down about $0.79 cents from a few weeks ago.

We were just inside the AZ. State Line yesterday. Wife wanted lottery tickets. 35 miles from that $5.109, was $6.299 for 87 octane. At a road side tourist trap. Travelers were buying it. All the EV charging portals however, (10) were empty.

$5.27 for diesel yesterday. Regular was $4.65.

Seen $4.60 around here. Can we get back to the days of paying half that? I'm guessing not for a myriad of reasons 🙁

We dropped below $4 for regular this week. As of this morning, the range is $3.89 (Costco $.07 cheaper than the next cheapest) to $4.59 for regular.

Our local stations are at $5.59, down from $6.05, but I'm sure it will go back up here in CA. They just raised the gas tax another $0.03 last week, "automatic annual adjustment", and any talk of "relief" from the powers that be here is just promises that they will do something in October (just before the elections). :dohanim:

Took a while to dig this thread up again, with gas prices SLOWLY going down a bit the last couple of months it has been pretty quiet. Well we got down to around $4.50 a gallon here (which is sure not anything to be thrilled about), but it's going back up again, and our local stations jumped up $0.30 a gallon last Thursday, hitting the $5.00 a gallon mark (always loved the way they post it as $4.99 9/10) for Regular again. :banghead:

Don't let it surprise you that prices will fall between now and November.....not that elections will have anything to do with it:rolleyes:

Regular is $3.46 here as of last night

Don't let it surprise you that prices will fall between now and November.....not that elections will have anything to do with it:rolleyes:
Only took 6 minutes after this thread was bumped :LOL:

Took a while to dig this thread up again, with gas prices SLOWLY going down a bit the last couple of months it has been pretty quiet. Well we got down to around $4.50 a gallon here (which is sure not anything to be thrilled about), but it's going back up again, and our local stations jumped up $0.30 a gallon last Thursday, hitting the $5.00 a gallon mark (always loved the way they post it as $4.99 9/10) for Regular again. :banghead:
Wonder why the spike out west? Gas here has been dropping for a while now its like 3.40ish when I drove by the station yesterday. I got in on the Circle K promo a week or so ago when gas here was like 3 bucks a gallon and filled up. I don't drive much so I still have like 200 miles left in the tank from it

I’ve been using 88. When I filled up last week it was $3.65 while 87 was $4.19

Back