Gas Prices: What are you paying?

2.99 at the pump this morning. But prices are all over the where I live. One place is at 3.17 and another at 2.99.

We were at 2.99 as of yesterday then a sudden increase overnight. Which is weird because oil prices have been somewhat stable.

$3.19 yesterday in Central KS

Anywhere from $3.13 to $3.39! These are at different stations in different cities in my area, but they are, at most, maybe 5-6 miles apart! I don't understand the disparity!

Here we go again, gas was $4.99 for regular yesterday at our local stations, this morning it was $5.59. So plus $0.60 a gallon overnight. o_O

$3.22 here in Lutz (north Tampa) FL.

5.09...Costco...CA

Last edited:
Most stations went from the low $5's to over $6 this past week, but when I filled up I found a station that was still $5.05

3.09 today

$3.43 at Costco in Woodbury Mn

$3.49 for regular and $4.39 for diesel this week. We soon be driving a lot less without the 300 mile round trip to the lake each weekend.

Gas prices have been climbing for six straight days here. Now $5.09 to $6.00 a gallon. YIKES!

Way too f$&!?@g much.

$4.42 and it is going to skyrocket after the election when they stop artificially bringing the price down with reserves.

I was happy to fill my 50 gal tank with $4.11 deisel yesterday. Thats .35 cheaper than normal.

5.40 SoCal Costco. 4 days ago I paid 3.69 in minnesota……and minnesota roads are much better

Gas prices have been climbing for six straight days here. Now $5.09 to $6.00 a gallon. YIKES!
ONE DAY LATER gas prices here have skyrocketed to $5.50 to $6.50 a gallon.

$4.99. There are no refineries in the PNW, so our gas is higher-priced because of transportation costs.

3.16 in Tucson Friday.

The range in North Texas for Regular is from $2.89 (Costco) to $3.29. Most stations are at $2.95.

Filled up on Saturday and it was about $3.80. I think I’ve seen as low as $3.70

Back