Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Don't come to the uk
It's £1.41 a litre of diesel that's roughly $2.13?
about 4 litres per US gallon thats $8 a gallon
Costs me £ 65 to fill the tank

Don't come to the uk
It's £1.41 a litre of diesel that's roughly $2.13?
about 4 litres per US gallon thats $8 a gallon
Costs me £ 65 to fill the tank

Wow! Thought my $3.45 gallon this week sucked.

went up like .10 to 3.45

$3.439 today. Down 4 cents from yesterday.

$3.29 today. Filled up the car.

$3.51 on base Thursday

We pay around $7.50-$8 in Sweden :|
/Budde

It is running $3.549 here but I did use my 10 cent discount at Kroger yesterday to make it $3.449, still more than most of you are paying.

My GF's parents live in Dubai and they pay about £18/$28 to fill their 16 gallon tank so that's about £60 cheaper than i would have to pay

My GF's parents live in Dubai and they pay about £18/$28 to fill their 16 gallon tank so that's about £60 cheaper than i would have to pay

Imagine that.

Just paid 3.76 at Charlestown WV. Down the road from airport

I've seen it for $4,21 here in Lafayette, CA. Wonder what it will be at home when I get back.

I paid $3.40 on Wednesday at WAWA in newark Delaware, but most are around 3.55 to 3.59, also I use gasbuddy.com, just enter your zipcode it wil give you a listing of places so you can look for the cheapest before you take off for the day,

Anything over $3 is a rip off to me. I still just cant grasp why gas continues to go up. I could rant for days on this topic

Anything over $3 is a rip off to me. I still just cant grasp why gas continues to go up. I could rant for days on this topic

You and me both One T, I have a friend that does day trading all day everyday and he tells me everyday how oil either goes down or stays the same for the price of a barrell, but yet we still see price jumps daily, ridiculous

Word!

$3.39 in Moberly, MO. Anyone know if ACME still sells those rocket propelled roller skates?

You and me both One T, I have a friend that does day trading all day everyday and he tells me everyday how oil either goes down or stays the same for the price of a barrell, but yet we still see price jumps daily, ridiculous

yeah, it just makes no sense. A bad economy and yet the oil companies still made BILLIONS. Ridiculous. How have we not worked something out here? Why the hell is a gallon of gas $4?

In the Netherlands we pay 1,73 euro/ litre at the moment.
1 gallon is 3,79 litre so that works out 3,79 x 1,73 = 6,56 euro/gallon.
According to google 1 euro is 1,34 dollar, so we pay 1,34 x 6,56 = 8,7 dollar / gallon

And it is literally getting worse every week....

yeah, it just makes no sense. A bad economy and yet the oil companies still made BILLIONS. Ridiculous. How have we not worked something out here? Why the hell is a gallon of gas $4?

I actually have a solution for this, that will also give a huge boost to the global economy, but who would listen.

If everyone in America decided to not drive or go anywhere for a weekend things would change. I could almost assure it. They raise prices b/c they can. It's that simple.

Just paid $3.69.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

If everyone in America decided to not drive or go anywhere for a weekend things would change. I could almost assure it. They raise prices b/c they can. It's that simple.

LOVE IT! I have been waiting patiently for a large scale, working class revolt in this nation. Fuel prices will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Bank on it.

LOVE IT! I have been waiting patiently for a large scale, working class revolt in this nation. Fuel prices will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Bank on it.

We said the same thing in high school in 1978 when gas hit 70 cents a gallon. When it hits $5.50 a gallon we will do what we always do. Buy it!

$3.649 here, I'm ready for the revolution.

Back