Gas Prices: What are you paying?

It was $1.34 this morning and $1.50 when I came home.

Of course. The election is over and enough time has passed that they can start screwing us again.

Nothing to do with the election. There is a couple of places that it went up like that (it was mostly over the weekend). But I saw several places on the way home where the price was still down.

Paid 1.46 for Reg Unleaded this morning, down the srteet was 1.69.............

I just don't understand how one station can be 20 cents higher than the next, how do they get away with that? I know in the long run the 20 cents isn't that big of a difference but it still irritates me. Anyhow, gas around here is about $1.59 give or take.

When I filled up in Kansas City on Saturday it was $1.27.

There are a couple of stations around here (same owner) that really don't want to sell gas; they just want to service cars. But Exxon makes them sell gas. So the prices haven't come down from the summer. As in, "in your face, Exxon!"

1.59 in Taxachusetts

I believe at home it was $1.71 and close to work was $1.59-$1.62.

1.49 today.

I paid $1.23 in Benbrook (SW Fort Worth) last week, the RaceTrac and the QT are having a gas war.

I filled up a couple of days ago here in town for $1.49, and have seen it for around that for the last several days.

Looks like prices should start to go up a little this week. A couple of the west coast refiners were having some problems.

We've been about $1.75 to $1.80 the last couple of weeks. If it stays right around there for a while that should be satisfactory for most people. Sure was cool seeing $1.25 gas again though.

I filled the truck with diesel this morning for $2.14, which is pretty decent.

I haven't paid any attention to gas prices.

$1.64 a gallon.

I filled up last night for $1.75. Came into work and the station by work has it for $1.65. I like these prices. I wonder how long they will last. Hell I'll even take $2.00 as long as they promise no more $4/gal. :angry:

That is crazy!! At $1.65/Gal. you are paying around $24 for a 50 Litre tank. While we are paying almost double that!!!

A month ago we were down to about $1.20-$1.25 a gallon Dent. It was really nice there for a while. We all knew it wouldn't last but it was nice while it did.

A month ago we were down to about $1.20-$1.25 a gallon Dent. It was really nice there for a while. We all knew it wouldn't last but it was nice while it did.

Yeah it was nice filling up for $20. Left me lots of money to spend inside the store on my candies and Diet Dr. Pepper with cherry and vanilla. :alien2:

Dent - your gasoline taxes are probably where the difference is.

I would say 2.03 is the average around here right now.

It looks like we had a bump again today, now at $1.91 for regular unleaded. :angry:

$1.87 right now, has been going up & down a few pennies here & there even though oil has continued to drop. Doesn't make any sense at all.

You guys are really lucky. Lowest we've had is 69 cents/litre.

You guys have a lot more taxes on your fuel though. They are considering doing the same thing here in the states, but it likely wont happen because everyone in government is afraid to propose raising taxes.
BTW, gas around here right now is something like $1.84 a gallon.
I honestly dont pay much attention to the price of gas anymore. Its not as if I can just stop using gas, so I just fill up my tank and not think about how much it costs.
It had been nice lately being able to fill my tank on $40. Last summer it cost me $80-$90 a week just to drive my truck back and forth to work and to the golf course on Sunday morning.
Im going to enjoy it while it lasts, because I have a feeling that once the economy rebounds and the demand for oil goes back up that gas is going to be $4-$6 a gallon.

Back