Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.199 today and all of last week.

$3.69 for Regular in Cali last night.

$3.59 this morning. Yuck.

3.49 in South Bend and 3.19 in Fort Wayne .30 cheaper is crazy difference been filling up before I head back to South Bend.

3.23 today in Cleveland today. Payed 3.08 earlier this week, and 3.56 last week. Weird.

$3.75 today, have to love ny...

Yesterday when I filled up in Niagara Falls, NY $3.71.. I couldn't make it out to where I normally fuel up where it's $3.34 for 89.

Alex

3.29 Southern illinois, sadly it will on last 4 days. Charger drinks to much

3.39 here today

luckily I filled up the gas guzzler at 3.19 the night before it jumped up (actually got it for $2.89 with my fuel points)

$3.25

Gone up 30 cents in a week. And 35 cents of each gallon is taxes.

Goes up overnite but takes months to come down.

Everytime we pay for gas a percentage of that goes to evil-doers who want to kill your spouse, children, and anybody else they can. We have all the oil we need under our own soil but we aren't allowed to get it. We're not short on oil. OK, rant over.

$3.44 last night.....up from $3.22 last month

$3.19 yesterday for super, $3.29 regular.

Paid $3.36 here yesterday at Kroger with a .10 cent per gallon discount.

3.44 now

Hah!!! Y'all enjoy. I'm paying $3.98 over here right now for regular. And that's at military gas stations where it's usually about .05 cheaper per gallon. It doesn't help that I drive a Wrangler of course. 15 MPG FTW!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

$3.16 yesterday, down four cents from the last week and a half.

Hah!!! Y'all enjoy. I'm paying $3.98 over here right now for regular. And that's at military gas stations where it's usually about .05 cheaper per gallon. It doesn't help that I drive a Wrangler of course. 15 MPG FTW!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.
You live in Hawaii. Stop complaining. hahaha

$3.259 this morning. Up 10 cents in two days.

Paid $3.35.9 yesterday at Cosco for regular.

$3.379 here today, was $3.179 last week.

$3.249 for me, using my 10 cent Kroger discount that I earned by spending over $100 at Kroger last month.

$3.29 yesterday and in most places today....however I saw a few at $3.55 closer to work...which means the price is going up more than likely across the board, hoping I can beat it

Back