Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Paid 1.87 yesterday.

Paid 1.87 yesterday.

My luck once I am allowed to drive the prices will go up again haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Below $2 a gallon for unleaded

My luck once I am allowed to drive the prices will go up again haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
Hoenstly, I hope they do. We really need them to go up, nationwide, as much as that will piss some here off I’m sure.

Hoenstly, I hope they do. We really need them to go up, nationwide, as much as that will piss some here off I’m sure.

You know I agree with that. Cheap oil and gas has NEVER been good for our economy.
Stock market is going to start falling fast is price per barrel of oil does not start going up

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Around $2.20 in CO, but I got it under 2 at King Soopers with some fuel points which felt nice

Sub $2 in Myrtle beach which is insane. So cheap.

$1.93 here in South KC this morning

$1.759

$2.29 just south of Milwaukee

1.89 here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

$4 for diesel. $3.59 for unleaded.

The prices are all over the place. We pay 2.56

Conversion puts it around $4.20 per gallon for regular.

Feelin' good to be in OK right now.

half the stations dropped to $2.29 today; the other half are still at $2.39 :confused:

Currently around £1.28 per litre of diesel here. By my calculations that works out at around £4.84 per gallon. Transferred to dollars that would be $6.18 per gallon. I'll just let that sink in :(

$2.35

I guess Coronavirus??

$2.14 in suburbs of CLE

Currently around £1.28 per litre of diesel here. By my calculations that works out at around £4.84 per gallon. Transferred to dollars that would be $6.18 per gallon. I'll just let that sink in :(

That’s a lot but Americans on average drive about twice as many miles as Europeans. Diesel here in Minnesota was $2.89 last time I filled up.

Prices need to go up, ASAP.

Prices need to go up, ASAP.

Like yesterday. Price of oil per barrel going up will help the Stock Market!!!!!!

I paid $2.80 for diesel this morning.

Back