Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$2.649/gal

$2.89

1621082059543.png

Filled fit our trip at Costco on Tuesday $2.73 (northern VA).
Filled up yesterday off 95, about 10 miles from NC, still in VA $2.99.
Filled up at south of the boarder, just over the SC line, $3.09.

Due to the pipeline issues, I was looking for hub areaa week before there was a need.

Worked out fine, can't help but think price gouging just a bit.

Regular $2.84-2.89.

Premium is $3.58-3.64.

WI has Kwik Trips everywhere (errrr Kwik Star for you Iowa peeps) which are really popular. If you go there and don't pay at the pump add $10-20 because there's no way you can avoid the smell of the fried chicken and the boxes of donuts inside the store.

Regular was 3.09 today and premium is .60 to .80 more. Don't usually pay that close attention since I get free gas for work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

$2.75 in Fort Smith, AR

Paying on the average $3.29 here in Naperville, IL.

$2.79 in south GA

I was at the ft mojave indian reservation earlier this week. 87 octane was $3.179 a gallon. They say there are no state, or fed taxes in their pricing being they are a sovereign nation. Personally I think their price is higher than it should be.

Locally I'm now paying $3.559 for 87 test. A month ago I was paying $3.199. Word is we will see $3.999 in the near future.

I filled up at Costco a few days ago in Hamilton, ON. Converting exchange and to US gallons, it was $3.75/gal

We are slowly trending up with annual carbon tax increases through 2030...

I paid 2.56 a gallon when I filled up yesterday. Was glad to see it wasn't stupid high here.

I just siphon a gallon or two from my neighbors at night.

Kidding, kidding.

It’s $2.89 around here and I get 12 miles a gallon. Yay 7k# vehicle.

But I don’t get stuck:)

$3.15 for regular unleaded here today.

3.99 for regular unleaded at Arco here in California near San Francisco.

Regular unleaded is north of $4 a gallon here, unless you get your gas at Costco. California is always about dollar a gallon higher. The state requires a special blend only sold in California and requiring a unique refinery set up. Add in the additional gas taxes in the state and high cost of living and you've identified the main drivers of the higher price.

Before I left for vacation it was $2.59 a gallon. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow when I get back. Guessing we are pushing $2.80. Amazing how gas has gotten so high over the last 4-5 months.

Hi from the UK. About $8/gallon 🤣.

Driving from CO through KS to MO, seems the avg price is just under 2.90

Before I left for vacation it was $2.59 a gallon. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow when I get back. Guessing we are pushing $2.80. Amazing how gas has gotten so high over the last 4-5 months.
So high 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Around $8/gallon here in the UK.

Regular $2.84-2.89.

Premium is $3.58-3.64.

WI has Kwik Trips everywhere (errrr Kwik Star for you Iowa peeps) which are really popular. If you go there and don't pay at the pump add $10-20 because there's no way you can avoid the smell of the fried chicken and the boxes of donuts inside the store.
Yes, those Blueberry donuts;)

$0.11/KWh or so :)

$3/gal to fill my Mini. Cost $30 to fill it up. Super glad I went with the Mini instead of a Ram

$3/gal to fill my Mini. Cost $30 to fill it up. Super glad I went with the Mini instead of a Ram

Only downside is they take premium - but still get great gas mileage.

$3.09 was the lowest I saw in my weekend adventures.

Back