Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Is gelato the best form of ice cream? Or is there something better?

Enjoying some pistachio gelato. It’s pretty good.

image.jpg

I've never looked online to see what the actual difference is between gelato and ice cream. We had gelato many times in Europe and I want to say I like it better, but is there really a difference?

Either way, I'm a Chocolate man all the way!

I've never looked online to see what the actual difference is between gelato and ice cream. We had gelato many times in Europe and I want to say I like it better, but is there really a difference?

Either way, I'm a Chocolate man all the way!

I think the main difference with gelato is skim milk is used. It makes it more sense.

Pistachio gelato made without the artificial flavors is amazing. While I don't eat it often I'm a big gelato fan but I also like rainbow sherbet and the old standard of a root beer float.

I am a big fan of frozen custard too.
This is the truth. One of the things I miss most about living in Milwaukee is the easy access to frozen custard.

never had frozen custard. But I have had gelato in Spain and that is delicious. My wife and I were talking about the differences between ice cream,s gelato, sherbert, and sorbet just the other day as I was eating Lime, Orange and Raspberry sherbert

I love it, frozen custard and ice cream.

Ive been trying to make my own ice cream for a few weeks now. Gelato is by far easier to make. But no, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ben and Jerries Cookie Dough is the best form of ice cream!

I love gelato. And ice cream. And custard.

Any milk product combined with sugar, a quality flavoring and sugar then frozen is going to be a win in my book!

Back