Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

What location does everyone prefer for the GA-Carolina THP gathering?

• Greenville, SC

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Columbia, SC

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hilton Head-Bluffton, SC

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All: it’s getting to be time when you need to also specify whether you’re playing only Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday, and if you need a room in one of the cottages and for how many nights. Remember that the cottages need to be booked for the entire cottage so we will need to put together groups of 4 to be able to book a cottage in advance. Cutoff for these updates are 18-Feb also. Thanks!

All: it’s getting to be time when you need to also specify whether you’re playing only Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday, and if you need a room in one of the cottages and for how many nights. Remember that the cottages need to be booked for the entire cottage so we will need to put together groups of 4 to be able to book a cottage in advance. Cutoff for these updates are 18-Feb also. Thanks!

I think I can speak for @T0AD and myself on this. We would play on Saturday and Sunday and would want to stay in the cottage for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday night).

@Davidhibler and I will only be playing on Saturday.....he can only be sick for one day that weekend ;)

@will please change the confirmed list to show “CONFIRMED Day/s - Cottage Night/s” or something like that to show who is in, which days, and whether they need a cottage and for how many nights.

@will please change the confirmed list to show “CONFIRMED Day/s - Cottage Night/s” or something like that to show who is in, which days, and whether they need a cottage and for how many nights.

Updated the folks that have responded or mentioned earlier what day they would be there. I'll tag the others that have confirmed and see what they are planning to do. Are you playing Saturday and Sunday? Or just Saturday?

I listed myself for just Saturday at the moment. If I see that I will have time between now and the lock-in date, I'll add Sunday, but I don't know just yet.

Updated the folks that have responded or mentioned earlier what day they would be there. I'll tag the others that have confirmed and see what they are planning to do. Are you playing Saturday and Sunday? Or just Saturday?

I listed myself for just Saturday at the moment. If I see that I will have time between now and the lock-in date, I'll add Sunday, but I don't know just yet.
I'm in for both.

I’m in for a cottage Friday & Saturday night. Golf Saturday and Sunday as long as we’re doing early tee times on Sunday ahead of the long drive north.

I'm tagging the people that have confirmed that they are attending, but haven't specified which day or days they will be playing. For those tagged, please let us know if you are playing Saturday only or Saturday and Sunday. Also, if you are interested in staying in the cottages, let us know what what nights.

We are up to 19 total that have confirmed and we have several tentative and others that haven't responded yet. I think we are going to have a good crowd and this is going to an awesome gathering!

@Lousy golfer
@Scorpion12
@Carolina Dundee
@pumbaa
@ir13
@zoveracker
@blazinden
@Sarzar

I’m in for a cottage Friday & Saturday night. Golf Saturday and Sunday

I have been following but not engaging. The dates are just not doable for me. I'm traveling end of Feb to March 6th with need to head north then. I can't dovetail into these dates. Looks like a good set up. Enjoy.

I have been following but not engaging. The dates are just not doable for me. I'm traveling end of Feb to March 6th with need to head north then. I can't dovetail into these dates. Looks like a good set up. Enjoy.

There's been a lot of interest in this, so hopefully this one will be a big success and we can plan for other events in the future. Hopefully give more people a chance to participate.

If we are able to make it, we will not be staying in the cottages so would be golf only for me. Don't think my wife (who does not play) would be too comfortable shacking up with some dudes she doesn't know. Lol. We would either stay with my aunt or grab a hotel room if she doesn't have enough space.

@Davidhibler and @PackersGirl , if it doesn't work out for us for March, we will definitely head up that way this summer so hopefully we could get together then. We also need to go to Myrtle to see my wife's brother so will go when we have at least a week to cover the Palmetto State.

Confirm me for just Saturday. I will drive down that morning or ride with someone if we have enough people going and coming back same day from the Charlotte area. If people want to ride down same day from Charlotte let me know and I can take someone I have a 4 door pickup.

Put me and my son down for a cottage Friday night and Saturday.
Also show us as playing Saturday and Sunday.

Please and thank you!

If there's not enough for a group for a cottage, then my son and I will get a hotel nearby:)

Confirm me for just Saturday. I will drive down that morning or ride with someone if we have enough people going and coming back same day from the Charlotte area. If people want to ride down same day from Charlotte let me know and I can take someone I have a 4 door pickup.

Got your info updated in the OP. Thanks!

Put me and my son down for a cottage Friday night and Saturday.
Also show us as playing Saturday and Sunday.

Please and thank you!

If there's not enough for a group for a cottage, then my son and I will get a hotel nearby:)

Got the info updated for you and your son in the OP. Thanks!

Got your info updated in the OP. Thanks!

Got the info updated for you and your son in the OP. Thanks!
Appreciate everything you're doing for this. Updating and keeping track of everything.

Appreciate everything you're doing for this. Updating and keeping track of everything.

I'm happy to be doing something to benefit the awesome folks here! It's going to be fun and I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow THPers!

BIG THANKS to @MGoBlue for working with the course to get tee times lined up and helping with the accommodations and everything else!

I'm looking forward to having folks here to check out my home course! We're not super-fancy, and some long needed repairs and upgrades are getting done, but the course is a challenge, the new restaurant is great. Should be a great time.

I'm tagging the people that have confirmed that they are attending, but haven't specified which day or days they will be playing. For those tagged, please let us know if you are playing Saturday only or Saturday and Sunday. Also, if you are interested in staying in the cottages, let us know what what nights.

We are up to 19 total that have confirmed and we have several tentative and others that haven't responded yet. I think we are going to have a good crowd and this is going to an awesome gathering!
@blazinden and I will do cottage Friday & Saturday nights.
We will definitely play Saturday. Sunday if it is an early tee time.

@blazinden and I will do cottage Friday & Saturday nights.
We will definitely play Saturday. Sunday if it is an early tee time.

Thanks! Updated your info in the OP!

Back