Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

What location does everyone prefer for the GA-Carolina THP gathering?

• Greenville, SC

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Columbia, SC

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hilton Head-Bluffton, SC

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m in. Duh.

I’m in. Duh.

You're our point of contact for the course, so you were going to be confirmed either way. No backing out now! :LOL:

I know everyone is probably caught up in the Mystery Bag thread (myself included), but wanted to go ahead and tag all of the interested THPers so we can get confirmations. If you intend to join us, just reply and I'll update the OP list to show folks as confirmed. I've tried to remove the folks who have already stated they have a conflict with that date, but there could be some I missed. In any case, I'm hoping we have a good crowd. This is going to be fun!

EDIT: Just a reminder, the lock-in date is February 18. So we will need to let the course know how many we have playing by that date.

@Davidhibler
@Steve2100
@Lousy golfer
@Just_Hacking
@T0AD
@cpljohnst
@gbtrsc
@Scorpion12
@PackersGirl
@Carolina Dundee
@e1iterate
@pumbaa
@billyh
@Greg Kulbick
@scgolfer
@Jeff Spicoli
@J.B. Cobb III
@ir13
@RealPretendPsychic
@zoveracker
@troyefl
@Paladin
@blazinden
@Sarzar
@Canadan
I’m in.

Just confirming this is one day with one round? So I could drive there and back and that’s cool?

I am still lurking on here but I won't know for sure until my calendar call. Hopefully that happens before February 12th.

Just confirming this is one day with one round? So I could drive there and back and that’s cool?

Yep! We wanted to make sure that was an option for folks close by. There are some that may play a round Friday and/or Sunday as well, but Saturday is the main day.

First time noticing this thread. Put me down as a strong maybe. My wife and I have been needing to get up to Greenville to visit some relatives so this may serve as a perfect twofer.

Yep! We wanted to make sure that was an option for folks close by. There are some that may play a round Friday and/or Sunday as well, but Saturday is the main day.
Ok, put me in for Saturday.

Not that I would be a participant but I really love to see events like this take shape. Nice to see @Carolina Dundee involved. He's a great guy both on and off the course.

I know everyone is probably caught up in the Mystery Bag thread (myself included), but wanted to go ahead and tag all of the interested THPers so we can get confirmations. If you intend to join us, just reply and I'll update the OP list to show folks as confirmed. I've tried to remove the folks who have already stated they have a conflict with that date, but there could be some I missed. In any case, I'm hoping we have a good crowd. This is going to be fun!

EDIT: Just a reminder, the lock-in date is February 18. So we will need to let the course know how many we have playing by that date.

@Davidhibler
@Steve2100
@Lousy golfer
@Just_Hacking
@T0AD
@cpljohnst
@gbtrsc
@Scorpion12
@PackersGirl
@Carolina Dundee
@e1iterate
@pumbaa
@billyh
@Greg Kulbick
@scgolfer
@Jeff Spicoli
@J.B. Cobb III
@ir13
@RealPretendPsychic
@zoveracker
@troyefl
@Paladin
@blazinden
@Sarzar
@Canadan
Can confirm. I should probably make it down there Thursday or early Friday so I can get a practice round in on Friday before the main event… now do I want to drive or fly??

Can confirm. I should probably make it down there Thursday or early Friday so I can get a practice round in on Friday before the main event… now do I want to drive or fly??

If you fly, please understand that there may be a limit to the number of bags you can bring. :ROFLMAO:

I'm in the maybe category. My son and fiancee are going to visit us during spring break and this might be during that time. I'll let you know when I know for sure.

Updated you to CONFIRMED!

Personally, I'm a road trip kind of guy, BUT that would be a pretty long drive.

Can you mark me as TENTATIVE for now? I'm very interested but can't fully confirm until a little closer to mid-Feb due to an unpredictable work schedule. Thanks!

I don't mind the drive. I have driven from Greenville to Gettysburg PA twice in the last two years. And that's on 81 from Southern Virginia into PA. Not that bad of a drive.

I don't mind the drive. I have driven from Greenville to Gettysburg PA twice in the last two years. And that's on 81 from Southern Virginia into PA. Not that bad of a drive.
Not a bad drive at all. I do the trip to Ocean Isle Beach every couple years. Just need to figure out the timing.

I am still lurking on here but I won't know for sure until my calendar call. Hopefully that happens before February 12th.
First time noticing this thread. Put me down as a strong maybe. My wife and I have been needing to get up to Greenville to visit some relatives so this may serve as a perfect twofer.
I'm in the maybe category. My son and fiancee are going to visit us during spring break and this might be during that time. I'll let you know when I know for sure.
Can you mark me as TENTATIVE for now? I'm very interested but can't fully confirm until a little closer to mid-Feb due to an unpredictable work schedule. Thanks!

I put "Tentative" for you all so that I could follow up with you closer to the lock-in date, if I haven't heard anything before then.

Just have two things holding me back from confirming now. First, our youngest daughter starts college spring break on 3/11 so will have to find out her plans, of which she probably does not have any at this point since they just started back on Moday. Second, want to monitor the Covid situation as it gets a little closer. We are both fully vaccinated and getting boosters next week but my wife has a very weak immune system, along with asthma and COPD, so we have been playing it very safe since all of the madness started. Not worried about myself since I am very healthy, but I haven't taken any chances at putting myself in a situation where I could catch something and bring it home to her.

If your up for it... You, me & @blazinden could drive down together.

@will this is confirmation for us. Locked it in the calendar.

Just have two things holding me back from confirming now. First, our youngest daughter starts college spring break on 3/11 so will have to find out her plans, of which she probably does not have any at this point since they just started back on Moday. Second, want to monitor the Covid situation as it gets a little closer. We are both fully vaccinated and getting boosters next week but my wife has a very weak immune system, along with asthma and COPD, so we have been playing it very safe since all of the madness started. Not worried about myself since I am very healthy, but I haven't taken any chances at putting myself in a situation where I could catch something and bring it home to her.

Completely understand. I hope everything works out for you to join us, but you can let us know as we get closer to the lock-in date. I'll follow up with folks that I put down as tentative as well. I'm hoping the Covid risk will be lower by then. That was one of the reasons for looking at mid-March, to give some time for things to settle down after the holidays.

Back