Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am looking forward to seeing my friends today and teeing it up. OG, I have a feeling that Lefty will be fine on the Goat Track, he has some serious game.

No doubt about it and his game travels well so he should chew it up (Goat Track) and spit it out :hungry::thumb:

Reading these threads make me feel the need to move down south... but I don't know if above freezing temps all year around would be suitable... :banghead:

Enjoy the Goat Track! Have to get down there myself a few more times before ya'lls move to Monroe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Gray/Kelly,
We need to get together somewhere this fall and play after the tour event...
We live too close not to have played already....

Bama
"Snakecharmer Recruit"

Bama - we will be very busy this fall since we are moving but maybe we can find time to squeeze in a little golf trip somewhere. I'm just filling out my application for the GSWGA tournament in the mountains in October. I'll be stressed that week since I should be moving but will be gone for 3 days on a golf trip instead. Gotta find time to play a bit too.

Bama - we will be very busy this fall since we are moving but maybe we can find time to squeeze in a little golf trip somewhere. I'm just filling out my application for the GSWGA tournament in the mountains in October. I'll be stressed that week since I should be moving but will be gone for 3 days on a golf trip instead. Gotta find time to play a bit too.

Yea KellyBo is leaving me and the cats and the dog and heading off for a golf tournament in October. She has been working hard so she deserves a ladies trip :D We might be able to make something happen once all this moving stuff is done and things settle down.

Is the October Ga Mountain Get-Together not in the cards this year?

Not this year. The Tour Van Stop took it's place. It may have to be reborn as so many locals really loved that get together and the location in Blairsville, is a ton of fun. Something about everyone staying in those large cabins and bonding, is a good thing.

We just had a huge get together in the ATL. Not sure if they are doing another.

Some of us were discussing possibly doing it anyway, but it would come down to actually organizing and putting this together. Plans are still unknown as of now.

Depending on my work schedule I'd be interested. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Depending on my work schedule I'd be interested. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Did someone mention The Frog? Sounds good to me.

Did someone mention The Frog? Sounds good to me.

Yes! We did talk about The Frog....We just have to get TOAD up here to play that round with us.

Sounds like fun. I would think it needs to be done before Thanksgiving.

I'd love to play The Frog again with you guys. It's been almost 2 years since I last played that track. Would love to do it again.

Not this year. The Tour Van Stop took it's place. It may have to be reborn as so many locals really loved that get together and the location in Blairsville, is a ton of fun. Something about everyone staying in those large cabins and bonding, is a good thing.

Not to mention watching you wrassle them bears. :bulgy-eyes:

I live really close to The Frog, its like 5 minutes away. I could work on organizing something for November. Problem though is my schedule is a bit tight that month. My only open weekend would be Nov. 10th/11th. How would that weekend work for those interested?

I live really close to The Frog, its like 5 minutes away. I could work on organizing something for November. Problem though is my schedule is a bit tight that month. My only open weekend would be Nov. 10th/11th. How would that weekend work for those interested?

I can't do the tenth Veteran's Day parade is that morning, pretty big for me. Sunday is OK. Don't let me be the hold-up though.

My schedule is open at this moment and I am up for the Frog then. Just let me know.

It's my wife's birthday that weekend. That wouldn't go well.

I can't do the tenth Veteran's Day parade is that morning, pretty big for me. Sunday is OK. Don't let me be the hold-up though.

I'm just the opposite Don, Saturday works for me but not Sunday as things stand now.

Hi all, as many of you know, Ole Gray passed the mantle of planning the GA yearly fall shindig to me in April. With the awesome THP Tour Van stop that just happened, we decided to postpone a full blown fall hang out in the woods or some other cool location until early winter or maybe late winter, depending on weather. I'm trying to avoid the holidays for obvious reasons.

I'm already hard at work on planning something really fun and a bit different than Blairsville that will offer the opportunity for some non-golfing spouses and significant others to come and have something fun to do while us hackers go hit the course. I'll start posting some info about my ideas in a few weeks.

FYI, played the Frog yesterday. It was in incredible shape and it is one of my favorite Canongate courses (except for the par 3 16th which has my number...) so I'd be up for joining the group playing the Frog.

Also, start looking for this thread in the Local Outings tab as I'm sure the mods will be moving it to the new home for these types of get togethers.

hummmmmm, somthing interesting for the NON GOLFERS would be really kewl !! Would give me better odds of talking Jan in a trip over that way ...... I'm LIKING IT LIKING IT !!!! :banana:

Mary,
Make sure you check out the latest Atlanta announcement coming in November.

With the announcement of the THP Atlanta invitational we should table the thought of a mini get together at The Frog for November.

But as I mentioned I'm close by so if any one wants to get a round in out there send me a PM. I'll be glad to meet up if I'm free.

Back