Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any of my fellow GA golfers played Harbor Club at Reynolds lately? I'm playing in a foursome on Sunday and wondering how it's been looking. It's been a couple of years since I've been out there.

Any of my fellow GA golfers played Harbor Club at Reynolds lately? I'm playing in a foursome on Sunday and wondering how it's been looking. It's been a couple of years since I've been out there.

It had been about 10 months since I have been over. I have played there 8 or 9 times and it has always been in very good shape.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Just got back from a round with KellyBo, Ole Gray and Miller Time. What a great time we had, Kelly still is having trouble with her back but she toughed it out for the entire 18 holes, she was the only person in the group to have multiple birdies, not sure but I think everyone else had one. Josh is working on a new grip and I believe that when he gets in a few more swings with it his game is going to take a step to the better, some really nice shots from him today. Ole Gray is back folks, he took a little while to get it going after his lay off but he finished with 5 or 6 straight pars, striking the ball very well. As for me I started off with a 39 and went completely brain dead on the back side with a 47, seemed like I could not do anything right. Still I only missed 2 FWs so the driver is still my best friend out of everything in the bag.

Lots of fun, catching up and sharing stories. We did laugh a good bit and it was great to get in the last round of the year with 3 awesome THPers.

Back