Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will quote the bible about our match today, the snake will strike the man's heel, but he will crush it's head. Ole Gray better be ready!

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

haha I love it!

Hope you all have a blast out there. Sounds like alot of fun. Can't wait to see Ole Gray in his outfit!! :D

On number one tee- team "euro" about to get it done

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

U S A
U S A
U S A

united-states-flag-200.jpg

Gray just hit a shot that caught the path and rolled 200 yards back and ended up 25 yards behind him. We were dying laughing.

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

Gray just hit a shot that caught the path and rolled 200 yards back and ended up 25 yards behind him. We were dying laughing.

the force was strong on that one haha. advantage "young guns"

USA takes a one stroke lead off of a KB birdie on number 1. I managed a heck of 3rd over a bunker short sided but left the birdie 4ft short. Kelly capitalized.

Kb and I are in the fw number 2, Seth in the right rough and the snakes are playing in the sand

my money's on the young guns. course MGMT will be in full effect, and i'll take that over the snakes and that right to left ball flight all day long, lol

y'all have fun!

TC, Dozen cookies of winner's choice on it?

I'm putting my money or rather cookies on local knowledge of that course ;-)

Especially if there's any wind. Take it from personal experience 13-18 are BEAR TRAP like if you don't know where to put it. And if the greens are running Ice Capades fast like they were when I played there two weeks ago you better be gentle placing your ball on the greens otherwise you're putting downhill and back into the fairway.

Local weather report is for great weather, I played with all concerned and therefore will not pick sides, great folks all. I wanted to get with them today but have too many obligations for this day to make it. MaryC, Kelly has told me how good you bake and if I had to guess I would say that thought may have inspired that birdie on 1.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USGA0246

Local weather report is for great weather, I played with all concerned and therefore will not pick sides, great folks all. I wanted to get with them today but have too many obligations for this day to make it. MaryC, Kelly has told me how good you bake and if I had to guess I would say that thought may have inspired that birdie on 1.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USGA0246

The rumors of my baking prowess are greatly inflated...

The weather looks fantastic! And for the record Setho & RXGus are dear friends. It was hard choosing snakes over the long straight smash of Seth's & the cool stylings of Gus but I've seen Kelly's touch around tricky greens and no way would I bet against her!

Hope next time I'm down for another lesson in Southern Belle, we get to tee it up together.

I got team U-S-GRAY! Watch it now them snakes bite!

USA is up by 1 through 3.

Love the updates! Keep them coming & have a great time regardless of win/lose.

YEAH! Sorry setho and RX but I can't root against my own country! lol

YEAH! Sorry setho and RX but I can't root against my own country! lol

You do know the reason we are team euro is simply because we are the better dressed team, right? :alien:

You do know the reason we are team euro is simply because we are the better dressed team, right? :alien:

I certainly hope it doesn't rain! LOL. Are you guys working the Lee Westwood sweater vest? lol

Team USA is up by 2 after 5.

6 will go a long way to determining the winner, tough hole.

USA up 3 through 7.

My game has fallen to shreds and gray is picking up steam.

Glad you guys are having a great time!! I can imagine that SethO and RxGus are styling today.

USA up 4 through 11. Kb has 3 of those 4 holes. She also made a LONG par save to hold at 3 before whooping us the next par 3

I shot a 56 on the front, if that says anything about today...

SethO earns one back, flew the green on a 275 yard par 4. USA up 3

c'mon young fellas, i've got a bet with maryc that i want to win. seems like ole gray's doing nothing, and that kellybo needs to move back a tee box, or you guys need to move up one, lol

Back