Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
c'mon young fellas, i've got a bet with maryc that i want to win. seems like ole gray's doing nothing, and that kellybo needs to move back a tee box, or you guys need to move up one, lol

Sorry TC, I think you may have backed the wrong horse in this race.

Sorry TC, I think you may have backed the wrong horse in this race.

evidently. i thought they were serious golfers, but clearly the denim and the cobras were the better horses today.

evidently. i thought they were serious golfers, but clearly the denim and the cobras were the better horses today.

The ole bastard took the match on 15 with a par. USA 5 & 3.

Well played.
Thanks for the support TC- but honestly, we never had a chance.

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

Congrats to all on a match well played, I was pulling for all of you.

c'mon young fellas, i've got a bet with maryc that i want to win. seems like ole gray's doing nothing, and that kellybo needs to move back a tee box, or you guys need to move up one, lol

C'mon Snakes and Kelly_Bo!! Mama needs a brand new bag....of bacon popcorn :popcorn:

Edited: YEA!!! Snakes win!!! Snakes Win!!!!

Oh boy, I can taste me some bacon popcorn right now....

you guys should've gotten strokes or something. that's their home course. well, i owe maryc some snacks at the outing, and i lost out on my own cookies.

setho, gus, you two really let me down today, lol.

you guys should've gotten strokes or something. that's their home course. well, i owe maryc some snacks at the outing, and i lost out on my own cookies.

setho, gus, you two really let me down today, lol.

I'd make Setho bring you some cookies for losing that match :D He has a pretty good recipe for those Hershey Kisses cookies.

Hmmm Setho's vs Mary's cookies??? Not to be far I have not tried Seth's baking but I am thinking that I would still prefer what Mary would create better.

Congrats Team USA!

hope we get to see some pictures from todays round

Yep, we are looking forward to KellyBo's pics. But I would like to request no more pictures of Ole Gray's backside.

USA up 4 through 11. Kb has 3 of those 4 holes. She also made a LONG par save to hold at 3 before whooping us the next par 3

I shot a 56 on the front, if that says anything about today...

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

Shoot, I'd be ecstatic with a 56! hahahha
Sounds like you guys had a blast, I think there should be more regional get togethers like this!

We left the young guns on the range trying to heal their snake wounds. Pics forthcoming!
DSCF7530.jpg
DSCF7532.jpg
DSCF7533.jpg
DSCF7550.jpg
DSCF7552.jpg
DSCF7553.jpg
DSCF7556.jpg
DSCF7558.jpg
DSCF7560.jpg
DSCF7562.jpg
DSCF7564.jpg
DSCF7565.jpg
DSCF7567.jpg
DSCF7569.jpg
DSCF7576.jpg
DSCF7577.jpg
DSCF7578.jpg
DSCF7579.jpg
DSCF7544.jpg
DSCF7543.jpg
DSCF7542.jpg
DSCF7541.jpg
DSCF7537.jpg

Last edited:
We left the young guns on the range trying to heal their snake wounds. Pics forthcoming!

DSCF7532.jpg
DSCF7533.jpg

That is a stylish looking pair there!

And the two guys you left at the range don't look bad either :smile:

Glad everyone had such a wonderful time and it looks so nice to see grass again.

Everybody looked especially shape today, good job KellyBo & Ole Gray on keeping the cup home. I have to admit, I had to keep myself neutral as all of the participants are really great folks. Have you got RxG saying "y'all" yet?

Last edited:
Ole Gray had a bit of a slow start, but he started whoopin our arses at the turn. He was hitting them close and rolling them in. He showed us young whooper snappers how to play some golf.

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

gray, did you slip setho some sort of drugs, i swear he was wearing a cobra hat.

Them snakes didn't just get in his head, they got on it.

Well played Gray...well played

gray, did you slip setho some sort of drugs, i swear he was wearing a cobra hat.

Great pics! I like the tie, nice touch.

Nothing classier than a bunch of argyle on the course. You guys rocked it all day and all weekend! Thanks for the picts Kelly. Was like we were there.

Great pic's and banter guy's. Glad you had a nice time. Go USA!

RxGus wearing that tie at Lake Jonesco was like Ole Gray wearing overalls at the PGA National!!!!!!!

Great pic's and banter guy's. Glad you had a nice time. Go USA!

I'm about ready to have another one soon. Y'all come on down (or up to a few of you).

RxGus wearing that tie at Lake Jonesco was like Ole Gray wearing overalls at the PGA National!!!!!!!

Yea, I was wondering if he got any ribbing from the course staff on that. Classy dude though.

Back