Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like a blast everyone. Have fun, can't wait to see the pic's.

Would love to join guys, but that is going to be a bit too cold for me as I am just about to get over a bout with the flu. I hope you have sunny skies and a great round. Should be a blast.

Would love to join guys, but that is going to be a bit too cold for me as I am just about to get over a bout with the flu. I hope you have sunny skies and a great round. Should be a blast.

Sorry to hear about the flu good buddy! I hope you are feeling better soon and no doubt we will see you in the near future.

OG, I just sent you a message about Longshadow. I wish I could join y'all there but I am pretty busy on Sunday's.

OG, I just sent you a message about Longshadow. I wish I could join y'all there but I am pretty busy on Sunday's.

Just got the pm. Sounds like a great deal and thanks buddy!

Hey guys anytime you see a post on here about a get together, you are always invited. We will plan to give more heads up on future Ga. get togethers so more can plan to enjoy. I know you guys are getting awful tired of the snow etc.

I can't wait to make one of these trips!!!!!!! I need a few days just to unwind. Nothing says unwind like a little vacation south!

Absolutely! If only I were a little closer so the flights wouldn't empty out my wallet..... Have fun guys!!

Looks like a blast everyone. Have fun, can't wait to see the pic's.

I have a pool tournament this weekend, but sounds like fun one day. Thanks buddy.

Things like this make me wish I didn't live at the bottom of the world, but then I walk outside and there ain't no white junk all over the ground. I hope ya'll have a heckuva time and enjoy yourselves fully.

Grey I'll be up your way in a few weeks. Will PM ya later :wavey:

I can't believe I missed this thread! Ha.

I am so pumped. I know people down south are confused by the white stuff all over the place, but even playing in the low 40's sooo much warmer than what we have up here! I played with CG13 and it was 38 at tee off and we still managed. I am willing to do anything to get a nice round of golf in this time of year!

The highs are supposed to be 53 Sat and 56 Sun! Gray has a cart cover and heater for the cold mornings. Perfect weather for your visit! I was worried since it's been awful lately.

The highs are supposed to be 53 Sat and 56 Sun! Gray has a cart cover and heater for the cold mornings. Perfect weather for your visit! I was worried since it's been awful lately.
53 and 56...a veritable heat wave. :)

Have fun boys and girls! Seth and Gus, I hope you guys get your sticks as well.

Thanks guys and I hope so too Spank. 53 and 56 is going feel warm compared to what it has been.

I hope you all have a wonderful time. although I would love to come, its just not in the cards for the moment.

Me too!

Here's the link to the course we hope to play on Saturday:

http://longshadowgolf.com/amenities/

JRod - Ole Gray is really very sophisticated in person. It's all pretend online! Yeah right! :D Come join us anytime. I personally want to go to Old Union. Maybe we can plan a day there soon.

BTW - if anyone wants to join us on Sunday at Long Shadow, let us know and we'll add you to the tee time(s).

Hmmm... I could drive there in maybe 6-7 hours from Jacksonville, but - alas - I have my first lesson at GolfTEC on Saturday morning.

I would love to join you guys at some point - especially if the course has any elevation changes not made by man and dump truck - I do get tired of playing flat Florida courses all the time around here. Need to venture into GA or the hillier parts of FL soon.

Things like this make me wish I didn't live at the bottom of the world, but then I walk outside and there ain't no white junk all over the ground. I hope ya'll have a heckuva time and enjoy yourselves fully.

Gray I'll be up your way in a few weeks. Will PM ya later :wavey:

Got the PM & replied. Looking forward to seeing ya :golf2:

Hmmm... I could drive there in maybe 6-7 hours from Jacksonville, but - alas - I have my first lesson at GolfTEC on Saturday morning.

I would love to join you guys at some point - especially if the course has any elevation changes not made by man and dump truck - I do get tired of playing flat Florida courses all the time around here. Need to venture into GA or the hillier parts of FL soon.

Man we would love to have ya Penglynns! About hills, yep we got a couple around here :D! Especially in North Ga or around Setho's course you got some show nuff hills.... Let us know when you would like to climb a hill or two and we will work on something. :0)

How many are planning to play Sunday afternoon?

We got myself, KellyBo, RxGus, SethO, and whoever else wants to come. We called the course and they said no tee times have been booked yet and it will most likely be pretty open. We really should have no problems playing a fivesome if the course is slow. You would be surprised how many fair weather players are hybernating this time of year.

Gray,
I swear the multiquote button does not bite. :act-up:

Gray,

my bad :banghead: and I am getting to be such a mutiquoter expert!

Gray,

But... this increases his post count and helps him move up the line for the 2011 ballmarkers. He already has a pretty low number!

Back