Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope to get a little range time in the late afternoon. Perhaps we'll bump into each other!

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

enjoy your trip down south Gus. I know once I hear how great of a time you had its going to be difficult for me to pass up a trip in February

I hope to get a little range time in the late afternoon. Perhaps we'll bump into each other!

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

Maybe, at any rate, I look forward to meeting you this week end, have a safe trip down.

Sounds good, I was thinking about coming over this afternoon and getting in a round, do you think you will be open this afternoon?

Dawg - KellyBo and I are planning on playing around 12:30 today so if you are interested give me a call.

Guys/Gals I think littlepingman and myself are going to play in Augusta or Aiken this time. He looking at 4 hrs and I'm looking at 6 hrs just to drive there. It will be a long day for me for sure just for a day trip on the road. We will have to try this again for sure!

Guys/Gals I think littlepingman and myself are going to play in Augusta or Aiken this time. He looking at 4 hrs and I'm looking at 6 hrs just to drive there. It will be a long day for me for sure just for a day trip on the road. We will have to try this again for sure!

We completely understand! I'm still wanting to play at Old Union so maybe we can make an overnight trip out of that in early spring!

I don't remember which one is old union from the November get together but yall let me know if you go cause I've got quite a few balls laying around up there somewhere I'd love to be reunited with.

We completely understand! I'm still wanting to play at Old Union so maybe we can make an overnight trip out of that in early spring!

Y'all have yerselves a rip tootin good ole time. I'm pretty darn sure your gonna be happier than a pig in slop and a three legged dog in a used pet store playing golf with Ole Gray & KellyBo I know I was when I played with them last week, wind & all!

Kyle is in the house! In fact we went to the range for a coupe buckets of balls. He is hitting the ball very solid with some fades, straight balls, & a mix of draws so he is ready for tomorrow. Setho is on the way and should be here around 8:00 p.m. Played 18 today with DawgDaddy, who is joining us for the a.m. round tomorrow. Dawg beat me by one stroke :banghead:.. 85 to my 86. We both drove the ball bad today. Saving the good stuff for tomorrow when the young bucks tee it up :D

We got Mary converted to a Southern Bell and she is from New York., An Ohio native like RxGus, is a piece of cake to convert to a country boy :D

Kyle is in the house! In fact we went to the range for a coupe buckets of balls. He is hitting the ball very solid with some fades, straight balls, & a mix of draws so he is ready for tomorrow. Setho is on the way and should be here around 8:00 p.m. Played 18 today with DawgDaddy, who is joining us for the a.m. round tomorrow. Dawg beat me by one stroke :banghead:.. 85 to my 86. We both drove the ball bad today. Saving the good stuff for tomorrow when the young bucks tee it up :D

We got Mary converted to a Southern Bell and she is from New York., An Ohio native like RxGus, is a piece of cake to convert to a country boy :D

I grew up a country boy- so not much converting here... it's more like reverting!

Ole Gray, you are doing a great job of bringing them down and showing how great the central Georgia is. We should have Kyle saying y'all by the 4th hole tomorrow. Keep up the good work. :D

Ole Gray, you are doing a great job of bringing them down and showing how great the central Georgia is. We should have Kyle saying y'all by the 4th hole tomorrow. Keep up the good work. :D

You got it Big Dawg :thumb:. I would say by tomorrow afternoon,,, he will be howling like a coon hound in heat :cool:

DSCF7493.jpg

They made it safely! The three stooges styling their Cobra hats! That camo is just made for RxGus. I think I'll just let him take it home.

Yup, that looks exactly like the Cobra Tour Staff for 2011.

Great picture, you guys need to come down to our side of GA sometime!

Yup, that looks exactly like the Cobra Tour Staff for 2011.

That is actually pretty darn funny dude :thumb::surrender:

We sure will ole Clay..... I look forward to coming down to your neck of the woods this spring.

That is actually pretty darn funny dude :thumb::surrender:

We sure will ole Clay..... I look forward to coming down to your neck of the woods this spring.

Sounds good bro. Johnday and I are already planning it out.

I'll sure be glad when you get old enough to drive! I keep telling you to let us know when and where and Gray and I will make a trip down there one weekend. We're a little afraid to play with ya though after all that smack you talk about whupping us. ;)

I'll sure be glad when you get old enough to drive! I keep telling you to let us know when and where and Gray and I will make a trip down there one weekend. We're a little afraid to play with ya though after all that smack you talk about whupping us. ;)

Let's do this. I got Ole Gray alllllllll day hahahahahahahahahha. KB not so much!

Well the Cobra tour guys have their beer, pizza, big screen turned to golf, and laptops with THP and they are spread out on the couch and/or recliner. Too cool to see them so content.

Well the Cobra tour guys have their beer, pizza, big screen turned to golf, and laptops with THP and they are spread out on the couch and/or recliner. Too cool to see them so content.

sweet. I want some FB chat people

Spoke with SethO last night and he was stoked to be coming down KB. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend of golf.

Ok guys/gals we all had a great time today! It was on the cold side but the company was top notch. KellyBo said she could tell I was enjoying it because I had this big smile on my face the entire time :D.. I don't know how to tell you folks that have never been to a get together or larger THP outing, but you are missing out on some show nuff good stuff. RxGus, Setho, DawgDaddy, & KellyBo were all a super pleasure to play with. It was not our best ball striking day by any means, however it was second to none as far as the great company goes :thumb: KellyBo has some really good pics to post when her and Setho get back from the hot wings joint. We got one more day tomorrow and our little trip to Long Shadow golf course in Madison, Ga. got canceled due to ice/slush, still on the ground... Sooooo I guess we are either going to Little Fishing Creek about 15 miles up the road or back to Lake Jonesco which is free green fees for my buddies :golf2:..

Last edited:
Sounds like y'all had a great time. You must be sticking to your diet to pass up hot wings. I'll check back to see those picks.

It was a blast OG, I really enjoyed meeting Gus & SethO. I think we we all smiling a good bit, just enjoying being together. Did KellyBo continue to putt lights out with the new putter?
:golf3:

It was a blast OG, I really enjoyed meeting Gus & SethO. I think we we all smiling a good bit, just enjoying being together. Did KellyBo continue to putt lights out with the new putter?
:golf3:

Well yea except for the JB like wedge shot I chipped in from about 40 yds! It shook her up so bad, she three putted from 10 ft :D

Back