Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have absolutely enjoyed having these guys here this weekend. We love golf so much and it is so much fun sharing our home and course with our THP friends. Our Superintendent/Manager is the greatest guy and has bent over backwards to make sure our friends are taken care of while at the course. Even though he has a very limited budget and staff, he does a superb job keeping the place up, especially our greens which are very challenging. RxGus has bragged about them a lot and I asked him to please tell my boss how impressed he is because he works his butt off to keep them that way. He plans to do that tomorrow. Ole Gray is a happy camper having his buddies here this weekend. When Ole Gray is happy, I'm happy!

p.s. I took the butt pic off Ole Gray!

You guys are awesome, this is what makes this site amazing .

RxGus mentioned prior to heading upstairs to turn in, Setho and he are going to play KellyBo and me in a Ryder Cup style format tomorrow :blob:... It's on like donkey kong :golf2::thumb: More pics to come and bragging rights for the winnning team. Stay tuned tomorrow, for the Thriller in Manila :zsimpsons:...

Last edited:
Go get 'em Gray. Don't make it like the Fiasco from Jonesco that I had today:laugh:

Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us,

U!s!gray! U!s!gray! Lol

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Sounds like there were some really great shots out there today.

Looks like yall are having a great time. I have been wanting to have an Alabama outing, but you know parents...

Looks like yall are having a great time. I have been wanting to have an Alabama outing, but you know parents...

agreed........

Apparently there is something odd about a 17 year old driving 4 hours to play golf with a couple of men he has never met...
agreed........

I am starting to have a feeling that SethO and I may have bit off more than we can chew.

Kellybo comes walking out this morning in her Sunday red with a Nike hat- and OleGray is pulling out an ironing board so who the heck knows what he is cooking up.

Kelly also managed to leave out her scorecard of a 77 for us to see.

Vegas is taking bets! 1:2 odds in favor of the senior team. (Gotta get a chip on my shoulder somehow!)

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

I got a fiver on the you, gus. (But I got twenty on KB and grey.)

And Ole Gray has on his pants from the latest line from PUMA.

They are called denimfabulous. They are being marketed as assisting the golfer in a stable platform and yet offering a stylish new look in a throwback platform to the early Andre Agassi years.

I kid of course.

They are called denimfabulous. They are being marketed as assisting the golfer in a stable platform and yet offering a stylish new look in a throwback platform to the early Andre Agassi years.

I kid of course.

Kid all you want JB. We LOVE it!

Stay tuned for regular updates via Tapatalk to this exciting match between the "seasoned" golf couple and the "young guns". Will local course knowledge make the difference? Will Ole Gray's snakes slither to victory? We shall see!

I kid of course.

That is too hilarious :laughing:! Well today I have a special treat for you guys. I got my best pair of overalls to wear with a white belt around my waist, white/black shoes, and a nice straw hat with large letters THP on the front. I got to be looking stylish today for the Ryder Cup match between us & them there Euro's :deadhorse:. We got GMac & Ian Poulter vs Kristie Kerr & Jay Haas. Let the big dawg hunt :D

Last edited:
I hope you all have fun out there today!

Thanks GG! The weight loss program has been put on a temporary pause but will be back with a vengance Monday. The USA VS Euro Ryder Cup Match at Lake Jonesco County Club should be awesome today :clapp:..

That is too hilarious :laughing:! Well today I have a special treat for you guys. I got my best pair of overalls to wear with a white belt around my waist, white/black shoes, and a nice straw hat with large letters THP on the front. I got to be looking stylish today for the Ryder Cup match between us & them there Euro's :deadhorse:. We got GMac & Ian Poulter vs Kristie Kerr & Jay Haas. Let the big dawg hunt :D

Okay, seriously, we cannot have the letters THP associated with overalls. hehe

Okay, seriously, we cannot have the letters THP associated with overalls. hehe

yea but JB, they will be denimfabulous with a flare for the suspenders look. You know, the ole gray fashion statement with company logos. I got to go with with WestTooth look. I have a meeting with WalMart Monday to talk sponsership. At the WPB outing who knows, I might have the Walmart ensigna on the front of my overalls & the Cobra snake emblem on the hip pocket. That tells the opposing players/team to bite my arse :D

I received a PM from Gus last night saying how much fun he was having down there. I can't wait to hear the updates from the course today. I may have to favor the locals in today's matchup. I have a feeling KellyBo will use that local course knowledge to her advantage and carry her team to victory, sorry fellas.

I hope Kellybo has the Snake Anti-venom handy for them tar young-uns at the 19th hole :D

my money's on the young guns. course MGMT will be in full effect, and i'll take that over the snakes and that right to left ball flight all day long, lol

y'all have fun!

I will quote the bible about our match today, the snake will strike the man's heel, but he will crush it's head. Ole Gray better be ready!

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

Does it ever get high enough to be considered right to left? or is it just left? Ive heard some crazy things from harry potter, who can talk to snakes.
my money's on the young guns. course MGMT will be in full effect, and i'll take that over the snakes and that right to left ball flight all day long, lol

y'all have fun!

Back