Get a Grip - Favorite iron grip of all time?

Golf Pride NDMC !

Sadly, miss having them on my irons so much. Now play just whatever is cheap.

MCC +4 for me at this point. I do have two new practice wedges I'm going to start using today that have Tour Velvets on them so looking forward to seeing how they go. I've got the tour velvet on my driver and it seems ( I know it isn't) that my little fingers get around them a bit better than the MCC +4's. I need to try it on the wedges as I'm sure my driver grip is a bit stronger than my "normal" grip.

I love the GP MCC Align +4. I had them installed 2x now on my irons. I actually have gone from using a glove to not using a glove with them. Unless of course I am playing a marathon day of golf or for multiple days in a row but even then I won’t use the glove a whole lot. For my putter I have the new GP Pro runner grip which I switched to from a SS 3.0 with the GP I have a much better feel with my putter now than I did with the SS.

Me too!! Theya re fantastic grips for any club, but really work well for irons.

MCC+4 for me. Specifically using the Align series right now but could go without Align and do just fine.

Pure Pro. They feel a bit mushy, but they don't chew the skin out of my palms like most others. Plus they endure a lot more abuse than Lamkins and Tour Velvets etc.

For me it has always been the tour velvet from Golf Pride. I wish they would make some different colors like Lamkin or SS

Adams had these as one of their stock grips for a while!

Image result for black armor sticky evolution 2.3
Those definitely sticky! They felt great.

Back