EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

any LH stipulations here, @JB ?

Not really. I’m just an idiot and had the wrong date on there.
?? Week of the wife's Birthday or day before our anniversary, both knock me out of contention ?. Still, someone is getting an awesome Experience

Not really. I’m just an idiot and had the wrong date on there.

i saw the original dates and thought you figured out a way to clone yourself

@JB is this a different/new experience than the teased 2020 Ben Hogan Experience? Just trying to keep my list updated and also make sure I don't miss out on any of the great opportunites. :)

Sounds like another awesome experience!

I haven't tested a Ben Hogan product yet AND I havnt been to a club champion yet also

What a perfect opportunity

would love to own some ben hogan irons

Like the new date a lot better!

Wow, so many experiences!

What a great experience! Someone will have his or mind blown by these irons. They are fantastic.

This is truly amazing! I have loved the Ben Hogan concept since introduction of the Ben Hogan Experience in Nashville and "shaftgate". I have followed several followers on instagram rave about it, but not sure what the exact fit to my game would be,. I know others that feel the same way. Awesome that the introduction of CC and Ben Hogan has the full fitting option for one lucky THP.

Awesome job on lining this one up @JB and the THP Team!

This would be sweet. Might have to plead with the wife to push our vacation back a day or two (haven’t scheduled it yet) but I think I could make it work!

:love::love::love:

wow this looks great. Dates do not work for me, but super excited to see whomever win's experience from this!

Pretty sweet trip for a lucky person, good luck to all that enter!

Now, this is awesome!!! I can't wait to see who gets to go experience all of this awesomeness!!
Ben Hogan irons are sweet and CC getting you fit is going to make them deadly!

My goodness the awesomeness just keeps coming. If I was a betting man I would say this is going to be one hell of an experience!!!

Holy cow, another awesome experience!

Wow...another amazing experience coming up!!

Sounds wonderful!

Sounds incredible

I can save you airfare as it's a 60 mile drive to Chicago for me .... just trying to help !!! :)

Immensely interested in this!!!

Back