EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

This will be a great opportunity for a lucky THPer , The Hogan lineup is very underrated and performs well beyond expectations. Couple that with being fit at CC and WOW, what an opportunity! Another great opportunity from THP (y)

Seems like the number of all expense paid contests has ramped up around here and I like it.

Ben Hogan is legit and this one sounds awesome. Can't wait.

Another FREE experience. So damn cool!

?? Week of the wife's Birthday or day before our anniversary, both knock me out of contention ?. Still, someone is getting an awesome Experience

Mine too and we leave for Vegas on the 4th! but Im all in on this one!

Very cool. The videos from THP and CC from last week were very informative and having gone through a CC fitting before, they are much more detailed and thorough than others I have done.

Got my fitting tomorrow with C.C., but no harm in doing another with free clubs thrown in!

Another amazing opportunity!!!

This should be quite the experience for the winner!

This experience looks great. The thread title did throw me a little. I was wondering why in the world Ben Hogan thinks they should be telling me to get fit. I am trying, dadgumit!

This sounds awesome! Ben Hogan has always intrigued me.

This would be epic as the Ben Hogan Driver I have is the best I've ever tried so I KNOW the irons would compliment my game so well - What a fricken amazing opportunity!

What a fricken amazing opportunity!

We aim to please and are giving away a number of amazing trips this year.
So far, we gave away the Mizuno trip and the KBS trip.
This one is next I believe and more coming, including the Grandaddy.

Some are exclusive for Albatross Club Members, but the club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity.

Wow what an amazing trip. You hardly hear about the Ben Hogan products but their line up is awesome.
Baby isn't due until late July/early August so timing is perfect.
Cannot wait for the sign ups on this one.

Definitely don't sleep on this one! What an incredible opportunity for one lucky winner!!

Looking forward to this one. It sounds amazing !

Getting some final things done and then will launch this up.

Early June in going to be incredible for someone!

I'm sooo looking forward to this one!

Getting some final things done and then will launch this up.
Yes!! Even when sick JB continues dropping the hints.

Back