EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

A complete Ben Hogan iron fitting done by the professionals at Club Champion might just be what the doctor ordered for my game. Would love to find out. Sign ups should be crazy busy for this one.

Wanted to give a quick update to this as some THPers have asked about following along.

Unfortunately we had to cancel this as was stated in the winners thread. However this is where it gets fun.

We have teamed up with @sposey013168 along with Club Champion and Ben Hogan and are going to do a Live Stream.

Sposey has agreed to bring his numbers to a THP Live Stream along with Brad from Club Champion (his fitter) and discuss his numbers, along with the Ben Hogan gear and find him the perfect set.

Then Ben Hogan is going to build it and send it out to him. And the best part is, everybody can watch it live.

Because tickets were already purchased, we told Sposey to go ahead and cancel those and keep the voucher and take a trip when he is able to travel.

What a great way to handle this dificult situation! Surely this will be a live stream viewed by a ton of THPers!

Well done THP! Things like this make me proud to be a member!

Great alternative! Great job by all of the partners on this experience.

Great workaround and very thoughtful to let them keep the voucher. Really appreciate Ben Hogan and THP for going above and beyond in a difficult time. It shows (as always) a ton of class and respect by both Ben Hogan and THP.

Feel for sposey because of the cancellation, but this sounds like a great alternative. Will be a fun watch

You guys rock.

I love this idea.. Very well done everyone involved. I cannot wait to watch and follow along.

Looking forward to it!

Bummer on the cancellation but nice way to recover from a difficult situation.

Wanted to give a quick update to this as some THPers have asked about following along.

Unfortunately we had to cancel this as was stated in the winners thread. However this is where it gets fun.

We have teamed up with @sposey013168 along with Club Champion and Ben Hogan and are going to do a Live Stream.

Sposey has agreed to bring his numbers to a THP Live Stream along with Brad from Club Champion (his fitter) and discuss his numbers, along with the Ben Hogan gear and find him the perfect set.

Then Ben Hogan is going to build it and send it out to him. And the best part is, everybody can watch it live.

Because tickets were already purchased, we told Sposey to go ahead and cancel those and keep the voucher and take a trip when he is able to travel.

Definitely a difficult time...I think this might be even more enjoyable for us at home! Maybe to get a taste of Chicago some frozen delivered Giordano's or Lou Malnatis!

That's really cool and I'm glad you guys could come up with a great alternative. Well done!

Sounds like fun

I think this is about as awesome of a solution as can happen here. I can’t wait to watch.

COVID sucks.

Though I got to say I love the distance fitting idea. It's not as much fun as hitting stuff but it's still great to talk through gear and decide on a great set of irons.

I’m glad there is a way to get it to work out. Shane’s going to end up with some killer Hogan irons. Now I cant wait for the live stream.

Must-see tv!!

SO excited to see crazy Shane in the live stream!

So awesome. Great to read some good today.

As we all know this just proves how awesome THP is. Letting me keep the airline voucher is amazing along with doing the live stream. I can’t thank @JB @GolferGal #BenHoganGolf #ClubChampion enough for this.
I am in Tulsa now, going to play the Patriot this weekend. Before we play tomorrow we are going to Tour Quality Golf in Tulsa. Going to use the Trackman there and get my numbers. Very excited and nervous for the Live Stream 😈
I am very excited to see what Ben Hogan and Club Champion our together for me.
I have been on THP since 2012 and attended my first event in 2013. It was amazing then and more amazing now, it just keeps getting better.

I’m glad there is a way to get it to work out. Shane’s going to end up with some killer Hogan irons. Now I cant wait for the live stream.
Here is a good question, will I wear a bucket hat in the live stream 😝

Here is a good question, will I wear a bucket hat in the live stream

I hope not. But I’m sure we can do all sorts of prop bets. The Shane says...

I hope not. But I’m sure we can do all sorts of prop bets. The Shane says...
Prop bets could be fun haha

This whole thing is going to be fun. Just hope nobody else is streaming at your house.

Back