EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This amazing contest is going to give a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

BHCC.jpg

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - ZERO DOLLARS
Ben Hogan Irons
Club Champion Fitting
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signups will be coming up very soon, so stay tuned to this thread for news on when the contest will open.

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

Last edited:
Experiences, contests, winners, this has been a day full of all of that! I don't know how you do it all, but this sounds like another great Experience here in 2020!

Wow! The hits just keep on coming!!

Awesome!! Good luck to everyone!! (y)

This sounds awesome!!! What a cool event.

Having never had a fitting, this would be the dream way to have my first!

Wow!!! Amazing.

THP, CC and BHG! A wonderful collection of awesome golf companies!
Good luck everyone.

Yet another unbelievable THP experience; so much to follow and see (and maybe experience) this year!

I've heard great things about Ben Hogan clubs and Club Champion. I already know THP is the coolest thing since Nintendo.

This sounds like an amazing opportunity! Looking forward to signing up(y)

Yesssssssssssssssss! THP keeps outdoing itself!

Awesome!!!

This looks awesome! Getting fit @ CC and then getting BH irons!!!

Wow, sounds like a heckuva Experience! Good luck folks.

Wow!! I've always wanted to try Hogan irons, the PTx Pros just look like they would be great to play. I'm also a proponent of Club Champion, so this would be an incredible Experience.

Sign-ups are going to be through the roof, that's for sure, and there's going to be one incredibly lucky THPer with this one.

Good luck to all

This is amazing! Ben Hogan Golf, Club Champion, Chicago, Portillo’s, etc!

This looks like an absolute winner! This will be a fantastic experience for someone. Amazing.

Man... that is one busy week. Awesome opportunity for THP'ers

What a great experience. Best of luck everyone!

Wow! Another great experience on tap for a lucky THPer.

Back