Getting back into it!

roswellj

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm back on the forum! After some years away from golf chasing other sports I'm back, older, slower and generally more sore.

When I left back in 2015 I was down to a 14 handicap, just got handicapped again at 30.5 and shooting low 100's. Looking forward to that journey of seeing my scores go down again! In the process of upgrading my bag to new tech (Still gaming the original Taylormade RBZ hybrid, Cobra Biocell Hybrid, Callaway Razr fit and Taylormade Ghost Spider from the early 2010's) but have picked up the Ping G425 and have a set of Srixon ZX4mkii on order.

I was pretty active on the forum once upon a time! Looking forward to getting active here again! It looks like the community has gone from strength to strength!

While back @roswellj ! Nice little reward you got yourself with those ZX4 MK II. They're great!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to the forum.

Welcome back!

welcome back - enjoy

Welcome back!!!

I'm back on the forum! After some years away from golf chasing other sports I'm back, older, slower and generally more sore.

When I left back in 2015 I was down to a 14 handicap, just got handicapped again at 30.5 and shooting low 100's. Looking forward to that journey of seeing my scores go down again! In the process of upgrading my bag to new tech (Still gaming the original Taylormade RBZ hybrid, Cobra Biocell Hybrid, Callaway Razr fit and Taylormade Ghost Spider from the early 2010's) but have picked up the Ping G425 and have a set of Srixon ZX4mkii on order.

I was pretty active on the forum once upon a time! Looking forward to getting active here again! It looks like the community has gone from strength to strength!
Some very forgiving Clubs there, great start and have fun.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to THP!~

Back