Getting to Know Paderson Kinetixx

So take the numbers with a grain of salt, right? :p;)
Hahha... yeah definitely. Unfortunately it's the only place I could find that I could hit golf balls. This lockdown stuff blows.

I didn't really hit anything worth a crap and I'm dealing with some painful left elbow issues. But I did get a couple pictures. I took 17 shots with driver. 3 of them didn't register some of the data.
20200325_171934.jpg20200325_172044.jpg20200325_171953.jpg

Last edited:
We have a number of things coming from Kinetixx that I think will interest THPers.

We have a number of things coming from Kinetixx that I think will interest THPers.
Do tell more!!!

Nice numbers!

Especially for a self proclaimed "old guy". 😁

Oh this excites me... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Just got off the phone with Jason and we have some cool stuff coming to help our community learn more about the brand and their products

Just got off the phone with Jason and we have some cool stuff coming to help our community learn more about the brand and their products
This makes me very very excited

Definitely need to learn more about their shafts!

Outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

browsing their catalog...pondering. then forcing myself to ignore that ponder....

Glad people are still digging this, these are fun features for the forum, and the homepage.

Great read @Jman, playing the 125 wedge shafts now and really interested in the Ballistic 110 iron shaft.

I sent an email to Paderson asking about options compared to what I am playing now and the last couple of sets, most curious as to what flex /weight they recommend since I am not a fast swinger but fairly agressive to the ball.

Are there any plans to review the iron shafts?

of course we're still interested in this... knowledge is power(y)

I enjoyed the interview and would like to take a deeper dive into the tech, and learn more about their philosophy. However, the marketing spin in the article was a bit of a turn off for me. They should get some product over, and let THAT do the talking.

I enjoyed the interview and would like to take a deeper dive into the tech, and learn more about their philosophy. However, the marketing spin in the article was a bit of a turn off for me. They should get some product over, and let THAT do the talking.
Paderson is the opposite of marketing spin, they actually market very very little and have their products in the best fitting studios to speak for themselves.

As for sending products, they have and are.

I have had a great email exchange with Paderson, they are very helpful and open. After exchanging some information on what I play and what SS / fitting info I have from CC they recommend the Ballistic 110 in Regular flex, with their process on building iron shafts they tend to feel more stout than others flex wise apparrently or just the way they measure flex (which is not standard brand to brand imo).

It would still make a lot of sense to actually get fit on a LM prior to dropping $500+ on the shafts alone. I could do the install myself, but I hate to go down the blind buying road again.

Last edited:
Oh well tripped up on a set of Paderson IMRT Ballistic 95 Reg and he took the offer so I am going to take another flying iron shaft trip...Basically pull the recoils and plug in the Padersons and see what happens. Not sure how the paderson will SW some more tip weights need to be ordered.

I was thinking of trying the Tungsten powder route, has anyone tried that with Graphite iron shafts? I guess the big problem is the corks to keep it in place.

Turns out the paderson shafts I picked up off the bay have Jumbo max small grips on them, I had not heard of them and it turns out Bryson D. uses them. Looked them up and they are 98 gram grips, how in the world could you SW a club with a 98 gr grip on it?

Seems nuts too me without really heavy clubheads to start with.

Turns out the paderson shafts I picked up off the bay have Jumbo max small grips on them, I had not heard of them and it turns out Bryson D. uses them. Looked them up and they are 98 gram grips, how in the world could you SW a club with a 98 gr grip on it?

Seems nuts too me without really heavy clubheads to start with.
You’re talking about the guy who once played a cobra F6+ with NO weights in it.

Also, I believe he’s playing 50g grips now ;)

This came in today, and I’m excited to try it in the SZ. D40 is their X.

D1ECAE02-529A-4BA4-A105-B45E46068473.jpeg42684E87-0A76-4E7D-A69F-678499575992.jpegC0AA62DE-4E8B-4362-80ED-AA11091FD531.jpeg

Great article. These are such cool looking shafts.

shafts came today, recoils are pulled and paderson's are prepped, swing weights and ferrules set. Will epoxy them tonight when it is a bit cooler.

Back