Getting to Know Paderson Kinetixx

More and more interested in this company as I continue I read about them. Going to be following this thread more closely.

I have to say I am impressed so far the IRT 95 are listed at 99 grams and they were all spot on, swing weighting was easy even with the tour velvet midsize grips. Dropping down quite a bit in flex but these seem very stout for regular as they told me they would be.
Should be interesting to see how they play, worst case is I can swing easier and the way the back, shoulders and knees have been feeling that is a good thing.

Grips are on and after rechecking the SW I came out a point or a bit more higher than what the dry fit showed on all the clubs, which is odd since I did not account for the grip tape in the dry fit and that should have lower it a bit not raised it. No big deal, a bit heavier feel is better to me than lighter.

1st round in the books and it went pretty good, these definitely do not feel like regular flex to me. Nice feel of some load and release but not loose at all. Hit some good iron shots and as usual some head scratchers but it is becoming clear it is the knucklehead holding the stick causing the problems...not that it always has not been me screwing up good shots, but with a couple more rounds to get use to the smooth feeling of these shafts maybe just maybe these are keepers.
Had some good eyes on me today and I have been yanking the club inside on the takeaway and then just shoulder swinging a shut face causing the massive pull hooks, going to have a couple of range sessions with alignment sticks and get the takeaway back to straight back and use more lower body to get back on a inside to out track...stupid game should be easy...

Just bought a set of the 110 Ballistic in Stiff, going to pop one into my 8 iron and see if I like better than the 95 Regular. And they are PURED....ha ha that should put them over the top..

Just bought a set of the 110 Ballistic in Stiff, going to pop one into my 8 iron and see if I like better than the 95 Regular. And they are PURED....ha ha that should put them over the top..
I believe Paderson shafts have no spine so they can be orientated any way you like.... and I'm pretty sure having them pured is not needed at all.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I believe Paderson shafts have no spine so they can be orientated any way you like.... and I'm pretty sure having them pured is not needed at all.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Yes that is what Paderson told me also, but I am buying these used and they are already Pured so it was a joke actually about it making a difference. Somebody must have bought them from CC or someone like that and they got sold the process.

darn, purchase fell thru on the 110 ballistic oh well doubled my money.

Talking with the Paderson people and asked the difference between the IMRT iron shafts and the newer Ballistic series, pretty cool answer.

Hi Jim,

IMRT technology is our patented and proprietary manufacturing process loaded into all of our LAUNCH and BALLISTIC product technology.

BALLISTIC technology succeeds our legacy series models IMRT.

BALLISTIC is an improved continuation of the IMRT line. The profiles have not been changed radically enough to replace the fitting shafts you might see in place with the more competent fitters.

We have engineered refinements into the mandrel design as compared to IMRT. But the most notable changes to the BALLISTIC series are the product of our use of the same aerospace grade resin system developed by the USA based supplier to SpaceX for the dragon capsule panels atop the falcon Rocket.

This new resin system allowed us to refine the winding pattern in all BALLISTIC and LAUNCH shafts, as well as adjust balance point and weight slightly, in each and every shaft.

Rest assured, if you were fitted off IMRT and installed BALLISTIC, you will see optimal performance.

A few rounds now on the iron shafts and they are really starting to shine. I still think the 110 regular might be a better fit timing wise, but flex wise these Paderson in regular sure seem to play like stiff in other shafts I have played or maybe they just react better to my short swing.

Do we have a thread on Ballistic driver shafts? And are these available in new colors as well?

Do we have a thread on Ballistic driver shafts? And are these available in new colors as well?

I do not believe the Ballistic is available in the multiple colors, but it doesn't mean they are not an option.
Email them at the address I put in the Velocity thread, tell them you are a THPer and cross your fingers.

I have a TS Fairway wood shaft arriving today for the 3 wood, it is one of the cheaper models as a test in Stiff. I may tip it a .50" per the 4 wood instructions since it is a 15* 3 wood, not quite a 4 wood but close.

Shaft came yesterday, put it in the 3 wood this morning. Hope to give it a ride tomorrow and see how this shaft compares to the Stock Vizard

1st round this morning, hit the 3 wood off the deck 3 times and off the tee once. I have not hit a 3 wood this good in a long time, mid height off the deck and just straight. I have been fighting a 2 way miss with the stock Vizard Stiff and this shaft in stiff made it a different club all together, it is going where you aim it and pretty good distance for me.

I switched from X100s to the Ballistic 110 shafts in my irons a few weeks ago. In a word, WOW! Ive tried Aerotechs a couple of times but the distance control wasn’t there. Even though these are S flex they play much stiffer. The trajectory is terrific and the ball flight is very consistent. My only regret is that I didn’t switch at the start of the season.

I’m bumping this article.

Why? Because almost two years later this company has gone from unknown to me, to taking over my setup. The tech is real. The designs are real. Their ability to create efficient energy transfer is, by my data, for me, very real.

I’m pretty blown away.

This one could use a little revival. 👀

I have never hit their stuff. I should have asked when I did my fitting at CC because I am pretty sure they have them there.

I have never hit their stuff. I should have asked when I did my fitting at CC because I am pretty sure they have them there.
Well worth a look. Unique is an understatement.

I'm excited to hear about the new models

I'm excited to hear about the new models
Me too. The fact that @Jman is such a big fan is telling. I built a wedge up once for a friend with a Paderson shaft, but have never played any myself. Very shaft curious!

Back