Getting use to new clubs - what does it mean?

How about going from steel to graphite? Doesn't that take a bit of getting used to?
I will be going thru this very soon. So I'll let you know either way

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For me, the instant pain relief made it easy. I've been working on taking an easy swing, and that seems to get good results with the graphite shafts for me.

I don't seem to get anything "extra" swinging hard like I did with steel shafts.

For me, the instant pain relief made it easy. I've been working on taking an easy swing, and that seems to get good results with the graphite shafts for me.

I don't seem to get anything "extra" swinging hard like I did with steel shafts.

I'll be going from PX steel to Mitsubishi stiff graphite. Hopefully it helps with the pain in my left wrist. (y)

For me, sometimes it’ll take a while to get used to the club at address and set up with a square face. But if I’m not making good contact regularly right off the bat the clubs usually aren’t going to work and I move on.

The exception has been when I moved to much lighter shaft weights than I have historically played. That took a bit longer to get used to but the payoff was there in the end.

Back