GG & I Orlando Adventure

No, nothing golf related. Just junk we have accumulated over the years and are no longer using. Plus I got rid of a lot of clothes, shoes, and purses too. Some old computer equipment, etc...

When you say getting rid of stuff......you don't mean anything golf related.......right??? lol....

Did you guys find anything that make you feel all nostalgic? It's the one fun part of packing is finding those things that have been pushed in the corner from a long time ago. Isn't it also strange that when you boxed everything up it looks like you have more crap than you thought when it was unpacked?

Have fun on the move!

Good luck with the move. Make sure that you have the champagne on ice for your first night in the new house!!!

Did you guys find anything that make you feel all nostalgic? It's the one fun part of packing is finding those things that have been pushed in the corner from a long time ago. Isn't it also strange that when you boxed everything up it looks like you have more crap than you thought when it was unpacked?

Have fun on the move!

It really is amazing how much more stuff we had than I thought.

Good luck with the move. Make sure that you have the champagne on ice for your first night in the new house!!!

I am not a drinker but that sounds like a great idea!

One of the nice things about moving is getting rid of all that "stuff" that has been just hanging around taking up space. It feels good to not only make your load lighter but to donate it as well!

Just think about those people who stay in one place forever. Can you imagine the "stuff" they would have to move? Oh my! I've moved quite a bit in my life and it is a good way to clean out all the junk and get organized all over again. Oh how I need to clean my closets out!

GG - what's with your avatar? No cookies???

I have eaten so much candy and cookies and crap lately so I am just saying no to it. Well, I am saying not to it once we move. Right now that's all we have in the house.

Just think about those people who stay in one place forever. Can you imagine the "stuff" they would have to move? Oh my! I've moved quite a bit in my life and it is a good way to clean out all the junk and get organized all over again. Oh how I need to clean my closets out!

GG - what's with your avatar? No cookies???

Watching GG pack up all of our liquor from the built in wet bar makes me realize just how little we drink. Full unopened bottles of alcohol that we purchased for the Spring outing dinner are just sitting there.

Nothing wrong with that lol. One less thing to waste money on.
Watching GG pack up all of our liquor from the built in wet bar makes me realize just how little we drink. Full unopened bottles of alcohol that we purchased for the Spring outing dinner are just sitting there.

*books last minute trip to Venice*

Things are coming together. The only major room left to pack is the garage. The rest of the big stuff has been packed and donations have been brought to Goodwill. I want to have everything done by tonight so we can relax and enjoy football tomorrow. It will be our last time watching football in this house. Then early Monday morning I need to pack up the wine from the wine fridge and then off we go to Orlando. I have never been so excited for a Monday to come.

So today is the day. Movers will be here in a couple of hours. Myself and Ellie will be headed to Windermere early satellite and internet guy as well as delivery people, and GG will be following after the movers finish. Exciting and nervous day all in one. I dont even remember what the new house looks like really.

Hope it all goes well you guys.

Good luck. I always thought that packing was bad and unpacking was worse.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

moving sucks, good thing you have GG!

Congrats again! Although moving isn't fun, the new house is normally worth it, and I'm glad you two found your perfect house!

I have arrived with Ellie at the new THP hq.

ad9a89be-3173-147e.jpg

I love that floor dude, from what I can see it looks like a great place, you'll be super happy there and I can't wait to come crash there for a whole week in January, you sure you know what you're getting into?

One of the best parts about moving is watching your pets try to get acclimated to everything new. they have to sniff everything and run around for hours checking everything out!

So today is the day. Movers will be here in a couple of hours. Myself and Ellie will be headed to Windermere early satellite and internet guy as well as delivery people, and GG will be following after the movers finish. Exciting and nervous day all in one. I dont even remember what the new house looks like really.

Priorities!! Those guys are just as if not more important then the movers!!

The movers are here and loading up the truck. I hope they can get everythin don quickly because I am so anxious to get to the new house!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

well Ive never moved so I wouldnt know, but congratulations! You guys should give us an mtv cribs video series, forget about tiger lol

EDIT: That might be intrusive and creepy feel free to shoot that down

Have a great day!

Have a great day!

I know tonight you will be tired but excited! I am happy for you two and the location you will enjoy now is "The Golf Capital of the World"! Have a great week and don't work too hard. It will all come together in time.

you shoulda told me 2 weekends ago....I woulda helped you with that...

Back