GG & I Orlando Adventure

Saved best for last? :D

It's getting there. Working on Staff Bag & Putter Room right now. Should be done tonight.

Sweet!!! It will be over soon...Ugh, I hate moving

We'd like a video, MTV cribs type video of your place!

We have shared our lives with the people on THP including our wedding, our tough times, and our smiles, some things should be left out I think. Plus I think GG would kill me. We will put up some pictures of our golf room, our two offices, and even our view in the backyard. But she truly would kill me if I shot video of our entire home.

We have shared our lives with the people on THP including our wedding, our tough times, and our smiles, some things should be left out I think. Plus I think GG would kill me. We will put up some pictures of our golf room, our two offices, and even our view in the backyard. But she truly would kill me if I shot video of our entire home.
Yeah no doubt, a little privacy would be ok, right? Have fun getting everything finished up, I can't wait to see the golf room!

Sweet! I always love the staff bag and putter room!

Those pics have always been some of my favorites. Just seeing all the bags together is really awesome. Hopefully one day I'll get to them in person too!

We'd like a video, MTV cribs type video of your place!

Well, now you are going to get your wish. I have convinced GG that since we were going to take pictures of 4-5 areas of the new THP HQ, that we can do it your way. In a couple of weeks (once we are completely finished), GG will give you guys a tour of the new offices on video.

I said we could do a video I don't remember agreeing to be the tour guide...

Well, now you are going to get your wish. I have convinced GG that since we were going to take pictures of 4-5 areas of the new THP HQ, that we can do it your way. In a couple of weeks (once we are completely finished), GG will give you guys a tour of the new offices on video.

I would have settled for the putter and staff bag room~

lol @ JB and GG setting up the video camera in the new house :in-love::kissing:

Looking forward to the tour :thumb:.. Tell Ellie ol gray said to take it easy on the ol gal. Being a camera man er doggie is hard work :sweat:

Look forward to seeing the office (office only...you have to keep some stuff private! LOL).

How's Ellie adjusting to her new home?

It's taking her longer to adjust than we expected but it has also taken longer to get the house set up so I think that has something to do with it. In another week ro so when everything is put together I think she will settle down. It's just hard for her now because we have so many people in and out of the house. She has a great patio to sit on and watch people and ducks stroll buy and a great field to play ball in so I am sure she will be fine shortly.

Look forward to seeing the office (office only...you have to keep some stuff private! LOL).

How's Ellie adjusting to her new home?

It's taking her longer to adjust than we expected but it has also taken longer to get the house set up so I think that has something to do with it. In another week ro so when everything is put together I think she will settle down. It's just hard for her now because we have so many people in and out of the house. She has a great patio to sit on and watch people and ducks stroll buy and a great field to play ball in so I am sure she will be fine shortly.

Speaking of ducks, I must have missed whatever happened to your pool visitor in the other house.

Back