Ghost Energy Drinks

I don't drink any energy drinks other than coffee, or maybe a 5 hour once a year.. I know some people who developed some moderately serious health issues from those things

You had me at warhead and sour patch

I assume 300mg?

Bubblegum sounds horrible.

Just sugar in a can with added caffeine. Just from the images I can only think about now sweet those must taste.

It says 0 sugar...I give any of those a whirl. Where did you find those?

Just sugar in a can with added caffeine. Just from the images I can only think about now sweet those must taste.
It has no sugar

It says 0 sugar...I give any of those a whirl. Where did you find those?
Jungle Jim’s. A local store that has an exceptional selection of just about everything.

Jungle Jim’s. A local store that has an exceptional selection of just about everything.
Great store.
They have them here at a number of places but I haven’t jumped yet. I will next trip to Nutrition Faktory though

Great store.
They have them here at a number of places but I haven’t jumped yet. I will next trip to Nutrition Faktory though
I'll be eager to hear what you think... I've not taken the leap either.

I'd try the sour patch kids flavors....as I sit here eating sour patch kids lol

I tried their sour patch kids pre workout mix and didn’t like it. The Swedish fish flavor they had was better

I tried their sour patch kids pre workout mix and didn’t like it. The Swedish fish flavor they had was better
Sour patch kids are far superior to swedish fish in candy version so this surprises me

Back