Ghost Energy Drinks

I'd not seen those. But then again, I tend to stay away from the energy drink section. After y'all mentioned BANG! during the PGA show before Covid I went and got some of them... and drank those for the next couple of months. Those and REIGN. Then... I stopped. I'm probably better without them.

This one is at least drinkable.

1F4B12E8-6BC5-40DB-8440-2692472CE112.jpeg

Last one today and its the Redberry Sour Patch Kid. Flavor is good up front and that same aftertaste. Overall I find the Ghost stuff like a lot of their products. Bold on advertising, weak on execution.

So, the Blue Raspberry Sour Patch…

Actually smells and tastes just like a Sour Patch…but just SICKLY sweet tasting, and for me that’s what lingers.

Im finishing it, but I won’t be a repeat customer.

I use their pre workout sometimes but there are better canned energy drinks for sure.

definitely wouldn’t pick it over a monster zero

I use their pre workout sometimes but there are better canned energy drinks for sure.

definitely wouldn’t pick it over a monster zero
Truth. I’m wishing I’d just had an ultra zero 😢

I had the blue raspberry sour patch kids yesterday and it was delicious!

Rolling with this…
image.jpg

best energy drinks in the market

im constantly stacked up on these. Whether its energy drinks, pre workout, or protein, Ghost has the best flavors by far

The aftertaste is still getting him.
Yeah the afterburner. Hopefully there is a bathroom on the course. Should have known when they were on the bottom rack.

best energy drinks in the market

im constantly stacked up on these. Whether its energy drinks, pre workout, or protein, Ghost has the best flavors by far

Yeah the afterburner. Hopefully there is a bathroom on the course. Should have known when they were on the bottom rack.
Yup. They’re a little brutal.

I've tried all of these. Watermelon is tolerable. The sour patch flavors taste exactly like sour patch kids...until they don't. I'm not sure what that aftertaste is, but it's not pleasant. I'll stick with Reign and Monster.

I've tried all of these. Watermelon is tolerable. The sour patch flavors taste exactly like sour patch kids...until they don't. I'm not sure what that aftertaste is, but it's not pleasant. I'll stick with Reign and Monster.
Yup, flavor is spot on, but the after taste is just…bad.

Back