Gift From Me: Albatross Club Memberships

Wow. Amazing and generous of you!

Is this over? Would love to get it on it, if not.

I see it's over - never mind! Too slow....

awesome gesture though - kudos to you, sir!

Great gesture my man!

Great gesture and a great thread to read today! We’ll done B!

I am proud to call you a friend, brian. Great job making the world a better place today.

Not that I am ungrateful, but I didn't ask for a spot. I just commented that it was a fine gesture. Please give my spot to someone more deserving. Thanks.

No problem sorry about that!
@bobellis75 you are in sir!

Very kind gesture 👏👏👏

Again, this is an absolutley brilliant gesture, one that I am very grateful for

I will be playing it forward my selfy next year

Again Many Many Thanks (y)(y)

Round of applause sir, that is an incredible gesture.

Nice. Good to see the Club growing. Welcome to all new Albatrosses.

Not that I am ungrateful, but I didn't ask for a spot. I just commented that it was a fine gesture. Please give my spot to someone more deserving. Thanks.
I'll pay mine forward right now: if you want in just say the word and I'll cover your AC membership.

I think r80rew just missed out on the original gesture, so maybe him

I'll pay mine forward right now: if you want in just say the word and I'll cover your AC membership.
No, that's fine. I'm pretty new on here. A longer term member would get better use of this perk. If I decide to join at a later date, I can easily afford it. No problem. Thanks for the offer though.

Well that was really freaking awesome! Great work @Doubleb21

I just realized: I get to participate in the Secret Santa gift exchange again this year!

I hope you're into bro-hugs, Brian, cuz you're getting a few from me if we ever meet! :cool:

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Doubleb21 for this amazing gesture.

It has spawned others thinking about doing the same and paying it forward, and once again this campaign in the name of this community means so much to us.

Thank you

Yes indeed a great gesture that is really appreciated. As a recipient I plan on doing this for 2021 to pay mine forward.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My pleasure!

Back