My first born and one of the greatest joys of my life!
05BAEDAF-C817-45E0-ABCA-6DEC1480817D.jpeg

Live being #girldad. She's fierce and a competitor and love her for it. God help anyone who gets in her way.

Well, thankfully my daughters take after their mother when it comes to the looks department instead of their father. I wouldn't wish that on any daughter of mine. :rolleyes:
I am with you on that. Glad my daughter took looks from my wife so she wasn't stuck with my ugly mug. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A few more...

My oldest last night with Jessica McDonald if the USWNT

1580316757281.jpeg

my youngest doing her best to win the spot in my heart where golf lives

1580316830870.jpeg

1580316863213.jpeg

I hope I see a college golf scholarship in your future!

That would make my life a lot easier, lol. at 8 years old she is still growing into the game, but the enthusiasm is there so that's all i ask.

That is fantastic! Sounds like you are all lucky to have each other!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes & no, right now with all the teenage hormones she has love hate relationship with me. ?? I'm never sure which one i'm going to get day to day ??, but no matter what I would still lay my life down for her, even though she's not mine by blood, she's still my daughter & has my last name.

Love being the dad of two girls, now young women. All growed up, but still my little girls.
73ca67c0ef30a3b6e22dfc80f8b1ee37.jpg

Me and my soon to be firecracker 15 year old. I am on the verge of tears of joy in this pic as we spent our first day in Florence last year.35038B1F-AA12-4C48-8B62-D1E45E24785A.jpeg

Love this thread, thanks for thinking of it!

My 3 girls.

D3361D65-DBC7-4B31-A1AA-AEB5C9460BBC.jpeg

20191115_195222.jpg

I have been blessed with 2 daughters!
It's amazing to watch your children grow into adults.
#Girldad

I love having two daughters and a son. I can't believe that we are heading to a college planning meeting for our youngest at her high school tonight! Time goes too fast.

I'm trying to soak in all of our time together including a nordic ski meet yesterday as I know how little I will see her once she gets her driver's license in 18 months.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 4.19.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 4.17.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 5.07.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-29 at 5.04.43 PM.png

Last edited:
Has anyone been to a daddy daughter dance? My wife signed me up for this and it is this weekend.

Has anyone been to a daddy daughter dance? My wife signed me up for this and it is this weekend.

I have and take a lot of pictures. It’s a good memory to look back on.

I love this thread! So many awesome pics!

Awesome! It's a good way to network with some other Dad's too. (y)

Awesome thread and fantastic photos

Did that many years ago when my daughters were very much younger. It was a lotta fun. It was a blast going with my daughters at that age.

Yes. Be prepared to stand against a wall with other dads as the girls run around and dance together. And you’ll cherish every moment.

I am so glad this thread didn't exist a few years ago when #2 was even sort of in play hahaha! The #GirlDad envy is real. All beauties, boys. Well done!

Also fun to see some of the girls who we've had pictures of on THP before and who've grown a ton during your time on THP. It's wild to see the change.

Back