Thanks for all the input. She is really excited to wear her sparkly dress with daddy! I’ll have to remember to take lots of pictures. I don’t normally do well with that.

Thanks for all the input. She is really excited to wear her sparkly dress with daddy! I’ll have to remember to take lots of pictures. I don’t normally do well with that.

Be prepared to give a full report on all the activities to the wife. ;)

5 years ago, the day my beautiful wife allowed me to officially adopt her daughter & now last years family photo shoot.

View attachment 8925473View attachment 8925474

Just turned 16 in Dec & doing 2 things she loves to do.
View attachment 8925477View attachment 8925480

I have that same D.A.D.D. shirt my mother-in-law got it for me the day we told her we were having a daughter. :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone been to a daddy daughter dance? My wife signed me up for this and it is this weekend.

I am going to my first one the 8th. I have taken her to school dances but that was mostly her dancing and running from room to room while I chased her around. I have a feeling it will be more of the same this time.

DC5B8C38-2306-4217-B141-0ABA4BACA034.jpeg
She is our middle child and the only girl with two brothers. Had to edit to add, she runs the house.

Has anyone been to a daddy daughter dance? My wife signed me up for this and it is this weekend.
I've gone to one with my daughter the last three years. I'm not usually in to those kind of things but it is actually fun getting dressed up and treating her special that night. It's also a good opportunity to show her how a gentleman should treat her for the future. We usually bug out early from the dance and go get ice cream.

D78E31E6-675F-4484-92CD-29939BBE543A.jpeg

I've gone to one with my daughter the last three years. I'm not usually in to those kind of things but it is actually fun getting dressed up and treating her special that night. It's also a good opportunity to show her how a gentleman should treat her for the future. We usually bug out early from the dance and go get ice cream.

View attachment 8925656
That is awesome. I like your thought process on showing her how she should always be treated! I think my wife got her a corsage.

I'm a fairly new #Girldad and I can't imagine it any other way. Love this girl so unbelievably much. More than I ever knew possible.
3192d5b6b2e7e1cbcd22d2d36ea46fc4.jpg
8b9939bb0da52471a11b098166d7362c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There is a guy that loves her more than Life itself and that’s her grandpa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have that same D.A.D.D. shirt my mother-in-law got it for me the day we told her we were having a daughter. :ROFLMAO:

My daughter would get embarrassed :banana: when I wore it on vacation because people would stop me to read the back, which also annoyed my wife:nono:. So I don't wear to often any more.:(

BC Am is great tourn, played it several times. Which year did you win? You look familiar. I think I played with you in a NYC Am (a while back).

Proud Dad to two equally wonderful young women. They each have many interests, among others, the older one is passionate about dance and the younger one is passionate about golf.

p3807643644-2.jpg

p3807643632-2.jpg

p3807643645-2.jpg

My daughter would get embarrassed :banana: when I wore it on vacation because people would stop me to read the back, which also annoyed my wife:nono:. So I don't wear to often any more.:(

My daughter just laughs but she is 10. People read mine and just laugh then say wish I had that shirt. Plus my daughter still thinks I joking she can't date till she is 35 or I am dead.:rofl:

My three are alright. (y)

#GirlDad here, two ladies who are 9 and 3. People always ask, "are you going to try for a boy?" NOPE! These two are wonderful and just getting the second was a challenge I'll never put my wife through again.

unnamed.jpg

My daughter just laughs but she is 10. People read mine and just laugh then say wish I had that shirt. Plus my daughter still thinks I joking she can't date till she is 35 or I am dead.:rofl:
Just wait till she's about 12/13, that's when my daughter did't find it funny anymore. I also have 1 that says "Yes I have a beautiful daughter. I also have a gun, shovel & alibi." that comes out every once in a while. :rofl:

Absolutely love being a dad to this sweet girl who loves her baby brother.

IMG_3827.jpg

I’ve been a #girldad for a whole 5 days.....all I can say is that it’s pretty damn special. She is my little angel.
5ED79CCF-520C-4FBB-B88E-DA8F2A5431E7.jpeg

She's adorable @PKorf ....

I’ve been a #girldad for a whole 5 days.....all I can say is that it’s pretty damn special. She is my little angel.
View attachment 8926059

she’s beautiful brother!!
I do feel like she’s already planning on giving me grief for being a left handed hippy though ?

she’s beautiful brother!!
I do feel like she’s already planning on giving me grief for being a left handed hippy though

Nothing but love in those eyes buddy

Back