Congrats Paul!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread. My first born (going to high school next year!!! :eek:). She always puts a smile on my face.
But she's been stupid sick today, threw up over a dozen times. Busted it home to make some chicken soup for dinner for her.
IMG_20191224_172334.jpg

Yep #girldad & proud of this girl! She teaches me something new each & everyday. She has a heart of gold as well!!!
D86A480D-2630-4B22-876E-B76FAB623A8A.jpeg

Here's one of my favorites of my baby girl and me. This is a little old. It was take in Nov 2013 before I was scheduled to deploy in early 2014.Hearts Apart Morris 17B 5x7.jpg

Thanks for all the input. She is really excited to wear her sparkly dress with daddy! I’ll have to remember to take lots of pictures. I don’t normally do well with that.
Don’t blink, brother! This was a few years ago at our last daddy daughter dance in elementary school. I love my daughter now, but miss those days!
4B41042D-79AD-4C19-A1EA-932FC1B9357A.jpeg

Don’t blink, brother! This was a few years ago at our last daddy daughter dance in elementary school. I love my daughter now, but miss those days!
View attachment 8926075

Amen to that. My 13 year old is already planning out her Freshman high school courses, she's 5' 7 1/2" and already taller than her mom, and sometimes she doesn't look 13, more like 16. The good days of day time naps, pig tails and piggy back rides, and goofing around are slowly running low. Enjoy each moment when it happens because they slip away way to fast.

"I didn't mean to hit her in the face! I meant to hit her in the shoulder!".

--my 6 yr old

20200201_185758.jpg

Going to a hockey game with Dad!

Enjoy your time with your little girls, fellas! It flies by. My daughter will be getting married in October - it's fun to see all the pics here. Brings back lots of good memories!

Enjoy your time with your little girls, fellas! It flies by. My daughter will be getting married in October - it's fun to see all the pics here. Brings back lots of good memories!

You are so right. :rolleyes:

It much can be said that hasn’t already. Being a dad with two daughters I cherish all the moments I get. I’m currently at the USWNT Olympic Qualifier with my oldest. We share a love for soccer and these are the times she’ll remember for a long time .

View attachment 8925325
I was there Friday.

Attachments

• 20200131_194251.jpg
    20200131_194251.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 6
A lot of beautiful pics here, just kudos and congratulations to all you dads!

Add me to the #girldad list. We went in yesterday to reveal the sex and there she is. This will be our first and due June 20th. IMG_20200211_054912.jpg

Back