On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Had anyone used them for a custom job?
What's the quality like?
What was the price?
Would you use them again?

She made a real cool one for Anthony T over at Callaway... Took his likeness and made it right on the headcover if i recall. Seemed easy enough to get custom work done.

Had anyone used them for a custom job?
What's the quality like?
What was the price?
Would you use them again?

Yes - about 3 yrs ago, Great quality, about 65-$75 at the time for complete custom. Yes, I'd have them make another cover for me.

Yes - about 3 yrs ago, Great quality, about 65-$75 at the time for complete custom. Yes, I'd have them make another cover for me.

Thanks. You don't happen to have a pic do you?

I got one a few years ago as well. My buddy got one done and I really liked how his turned out.

Here's mine and I love it!
74f2ab3cb4558856388363fa2771ab3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

That's awesome.

Thanks. You don't happen to have a pic do you?

Traveling this week. But I wrote out my first name on a piece of paper, the way I usually sign it, took a picture of it, and she copied it exactly; and then I described the remainder.You must be patient, as it took a couple of months at the time. She may say something about the wait on her site.

I got one about 5 years ago as well. I have gotten three custom covers and hers was the best. Build, material and all of that. I think I paid right around $75 for it. I went with a magnetic enclosure and it has held up very well.

I do not have a picture, but I can snap one tonight. It has floating horseshoes and the numbers 18-32-88 on the top part, for the Colts.

I actually am getting ready to get with her again to get another one made.

quality looks amazing! i've been meaning to reach out to her just not sure if copyright will kill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quality looks amazing! i've been meaning to reach out to her just not sure if copyright will kill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to go with a slightly different horseshoe because she does really follow those copyright ordeals.

I had to go with a slightly different horseshoe because she does really follow those copyright ordeals.

then my concept is pretty much doa. *sigh*

Great info guys. Appreciate it.

Back