Give a THPer a Compliment with a GIF

Last edited:
As I look around there are too many THPers who merit compliment. And I suck at giphy. I’m not a modern media culture kind of communicator. The vast majority are high quality people with an unrivaled passion for golf and community. You care. You share. You learn. You teach. You love and are loved. You are diverse and interesting. I am honored to be here among you.

And some of you suck at golf less than the rest of us. 😁

As I look around there are too many THPers who merit compliment. And I suck at giphy. I’m not a modern media culture kind of communicator. The vast majority are high quality people with an unrivaled passion for golf and community. You care. You share. You learn. You teach. You love and are loved. You are diverse and interesting. I am honored to be here among you.

And some of you suck at golf less than the rest of us. 😁

we had a special crew out in CDA!
It really was a great house and the perfect group of folks. No pressure and a sweet patio overlooking the Lake. @millsan did a us all a big favor finding and arranging it and he cooks a mean hotdog also.

Pulled a pork butt from Porter Road butchers out of the freezer to go on the smoker tomorrow.

I need to meet more of you all. I feel like I don't know anyone well enough to gif then like this 😂

Back