Giveaway - Brand New Iomic Putter Grip

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! And thank you for being part of THP in 2020! THP is not only very special to me, but has been a tremendous positive force on my 2020, and YOU are one of the major reasons why!!
To spread a bit of end of year cheer, (and get THP to 7,000,000 posts); we will be giving away several items! Free! All you have to do is follow the rules, and post! Shipping is included!

Giveaway:
BRAND NEW - never installed
Iomic Putter grip. Orange. I believe 65g

How to win:
  1. Must be in USA (sorry friends up north and across the pond, shipping is a bit absurd)
  2. Post in this thread a putter this would look good on
  3. Post as many times as you want, the more posts, the better your chances of winning!
  4. I will select the winner on January 1, 2021

IMG_0165.JPG

where's all the orange sports fans?! looks like a fantastic grip!!

Frontline Elevado.jpg

Love me some orange! This would look great on a black Toulon or the Odyssey SL DW that I have been thinking about regripping

It would look good on the black, orange and blue custom TaylorMade putter I configured online recently too.

On my Scotty..since I'm a Vols fan..(no snide remarks about our football team this year)

I’m scared to replace the grip on my TT Ten, but I just popped in to say ORANGE!!! :love::love:

That would look fine on my Top Flite Gamer putter and give me some "cred" here in Broncos country

My old McGregor response that really needs a new grip.

I don't know if I want to say my Chicago since I love my SS Traxion grip but.....my Chicago! Don't count me though because I'd be scared of the change :LOL::LOL:

1D754F77-9050-4819-8C8E-E759875495FD.png

It would look nice on my Cleveland TFI 2135 because ...

Okay, as a Cleveland Browns fan this is right up my alley and would look great on my Odyssey Versa.

Probably would go on my Kirkland putter

My Odyssey White Hot Pro

1607696877082.png

The Orange grip would go great on this Black Spider.

1607696969070.png

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. This one for sure!(y)(y)(y):blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I love Iomic grips and have a white, midsize Iomic on my old Macgregor Muirfield putter.
This would go great on an Odyssey blade that I have.
Great gesture.

I’d put this on my son’s Spider.

Back