Giveaway - Odyssey Mystery ? Carbon Mallet Putter Cover

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! And thank you for being part of THP in 2020! THP is not only very special to me, but has been a tremendous positive force on my 2020, and YOU are one of the major reasons why!!
To spread a bit of end of year cheer, (and get THP to 7,000,000 posts); we will be giving away several items! Free! All you have to do is follow the rules, and post! Shipping is included!

Giveaway:
BRAND NEW - never seen the course.
Odyssey Mystery ? Carbon Black Mallet Putter Cover

How to win:
  1. Must be in USA (sorry friends up north and across the pond, shipping is a bit absurd)
  2. Post in this thread what putter this cover would or should go on
  3. Post as many times as you want, the more posts, the better your chances of winning!
  4. I will select the winner on January 1, 2021

Winner 1.4.21 @gkeller813

IMG_0157.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure what it would or should go on but I would put it in my Wilson Blackjack immediately!

Killing it with the giveaways man! I don't have a mallet but I love what you're doing!

Very cool! I don;t have any mallets to put it on but way to spread the holiday cheer 👊

Your killing it with the giveaways!

This would look killer on Triple Track Ten-S (y)

This would go onto my EXO #7 and maybe for a laugh ..... REDACTED

Odyssey mallet cover would cause a lot of confusion when I take it off to reveal a Frontline Elevado :D

Love the colors of this one and have almost bought it before. Awesome gesture. Thanks for the opportunity!!!

oops, i forgot :sneaky: to say this would go on my Odyssey TT 2ball blade

it would also go on my Toulon Portland whenever it gets the call

and it really should go on any blade i put in play too 😂

This looks like it should go on a Dale Earnheardt themed mallet. I hope someone here has one.

Raise hell praise Dale.

Love this unique cover, and it would go on my Ben Hogan mallet because I lost the original :rolleyes:

This old mallet putter I got for $10 from a garage sale 🏌🏻‍♀️😭

Attachments

• 69553C35-777E-4AB5-BA79-CD9BEED3AE19.jpeg
    69553C35-777E-4AB5-BA79-CD9BEED3AE19.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
Only putter I have that doesn't have a cover that it would probably fit on would be a spider that a guy who was cleaning out the pond found and gave to me. Obviously someone wasn't happy with their putting.

Wait! Can ya win more than one of your contests? Cause this putter cover and the orange Iomic grip on my Odyssey Versa mallet seems like a match made in heaven for this Browns fan!

My Odyssey O-Works Red 7 :)

9FCCE5D9-3BF7-490A-A831-541486564A73.jpeg

Back