Giveaway - Odyssey Mystery ? Carbon Mallet Putter Cover

I'd put it on my putter,..!!

I would put this cover on my Marxman putter.

That’s easily a Tuttle cover.

This would go good on my TT Ten

I love these end of year cheer contests Neil!!

Awesome looking cover. For sure going on my EXO 7s with KBS CT Putter shaft in black. Even with new stuff coming out I’m still loving this putter. It’s not going anywhere. And it works for me!

I've got an :odyssey:EXO 7 Mini that would work with that cover! :drinks:

Come on peeps! This is a great cover! Nice gesture, Neil!

Hello! And thank you for being part of THP in 2020! THP is not only very special to me, but has been a tremendous positive force on my 2020, and YOU are one of the major reasons why!!
To spread a bit of end of year cheer, (and get THP to 7,000,000 posts); we will be giving away several items! Free! All you have to do is follow the rules, and post! Shipping is included!

Giveaway:
BRAND NEW - never seen the course.
Odyssey Mystery ? Carbon Black Mallet Putter Cover

How to win:
  1. Must be in USA (sorry friends up north and across the pond, shipping is a bit absurd)
  2. Post in this thread what putter this cover would or should go on
  3. Post as many times as you want, the more posts, the better your chances of winning!
  4. I will select the winner on January 1, 2021

View attachment 8979159

Great contest. Should go on a murdered out Toulon Memphis.

Bump

Hello! And thank you for being part of THP in 2020! THP is not only very special to me, but has been a tremendous positive force on my 2020, and YOU are one of the major reasons why!!
To spread a bit of end of year cheer, (and get THP to 7,000,000 posts); we will be giving away several items! Free! All you have to do is follow the rules, and post! Shipping is included!

Giveaway:
BRAND NEW - never seen the course.
Odyssey Mystery ? Carbon Black Mallet Putter Cover

How to win:
  1. Must be in USA (sorry friends up north and across the pond, shipping is a bit absurd)
  2. Post in this thread what putter this cover would or should go on
  3. Post as many times as you want, the more posts, the better your chances of winning!
  4. I will select the winner on January 1, 2021

View attachment 8979159

I’d put it on my Odyssey Bird of Prey.

Bumping this up in case anybody missed it first time around - great giveaway of a cool cover by @xThor!

bump

Great contest Neil!

Awesome!! Thanks for the fun contest @xThor

Just got this amazing looking cover in today, and wanted to again say thanks to @xThor ! Already on my putter and in the bag!
20210123_194800.jpg

Back