Giveaway - Tour Edge E521 3 Iron Wood

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
I’ll put my name in the hat for this one. It looks cool and easy enough to knock my 2 iron out of the bag.

Nice giveaway, not had any chance to try Tour Edge yet. I'll throw my name in there, thanks for the giveaway

I will put my name forward on this one, I have hit but never owned a TE. It would definitely fill an empty spot in my bag.
Really cool, thanks for the giveaway!

I’ll put my name in as this might be a great stick for my dad and he would be happy to review. Thanks for the gesture @erock9174!

I'm in. It looks like a great club and would fit nicely into my bag.
Great gesture. Thanks.

Good idea to keep the testing going! I quite like the headcover!

Very cool! This happens to be a spot in the bag I am trying to fill. I'd be willing to test it.

Thanks for the great giveaway!!!
After using the EXS Driver I would try anything they put out!!!
Highly underrated!!!

Very kind of you, thanks for sharing here on THP.

Great giveaway!
Tour Edge makes incredibly good clubs, for every level of golfer. No entry for me though, I have a TEE CBX IronWood already, so let this one go to someone else. :drinks:

Way to keep the feedback coming. I'll throw my name in the hat, since that's an area I've been trying to fill.

HL3 and HL4 ironwoods did the job when I was struggling with my hybrids. I just replaced the HL4 5 iw with the E521 hybrid and I love it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great gesture @erock9174 ! I would have it go head to head against my Tour Edge EXS 220 Hybrid. Their Ironwoods have always interested me.

I'd love a chance to try this out

Thanks for the offer!!!:drinks:

I’ll throw my name in too. I normally don't attempt to hit 3 irons, but maybe this is easier to launch. If not me, then my son can use since he can get a 2 iron in the air. Either way, the club will be thoroughly tested. Once the snow stops, that is.

image.jpg

Nice gesture and a great way to keep the testing going.

Being a regular flex guy, I would like to throw my name in the hat.

Living in California I don't have any weather issues, other than possibly a rainy day here or there. I've been impressed with both the E521 3W and the E521 hybrid. Depending on yardage there are a couple of possible slots in my bag for the ironwood.

Thank you for your consideration.

Get your entries in as this thing is stupid easy to flush! Easy draw and great distance ...launches high

Contest is now closed. Will update the thread a little later with the lucky winner.

Crap I may be 19 minutes late here :( but I will throw my name in just in case. This is the distance I am forever looking to solve after trying many options. I'd live to give it a whirl!

8:00am Central right.....lol

Hopefully I made it in time.

I'd love to give this one a shot.

You guys are in

Back